New Pics! :)

Prove it! lol Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
payday, you're #1
I leave on Saturday, this is my last tour for a while!

I absolutely REFUSE to drive in bad weather, and I'm having surgery January 19th, so I probably won't be back this way until Spring 2012! Just fyi...
Is it inappropriate to say. . ."Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Xmas!"
As Dave Chappell say's..

"DAYUMM..look at them titties"
Is it inappropriate to say. . ."Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Xmas!" Originally Posted by MisterSir
lol Not at all, MisterSir! Merry Kissmas to you!
As Dave Chappell say's..

"DAYUMM..look at them titties" Originally Posted by malwoody
Aw, shucks lol

All total, I've lost about 80 pounds in the past 5 years, and, unfortunately, I lost a lil bit of "them titties", as well...however, if things go as planned, I'll have brand new ones to admire sometime early next year!
Aw, shucks lol

All total, I've lost about 80 pounds in the past 5 years, and, unfortunately, I lost a lil bit of "them titties", as well...however, if things go as planned, I'll have brand new ones to admire sometime early next year! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
This..I gotta see.. When will they be ready?
Not sure just yet... having "other" really expensive cosmetic surgery done first on January 19th, so it will be a couple months after that! Gotta heal up from the first surgery and let the bank account recover! lol
I hope you heal fast.
I will, and then I'll be back, and better than ever!

I'm doing everything I can to assure a speedy & amazing recovery including hiring someone to care for me for the first 7-8 days, and I also quit smoking because the doc said he wouldn't operate if I was a smoker. So I quit, cold turkey. A month sooner than I had to. I'm doin the damn thang lol
  • guykc
  • 12-09-2011, 10:59 PM
just what i always wanted for xxxmas