Ladies...Lube suggestions

Back in the day....STP worked pretty well Originally Posted by tbone2u
So that was the "racer's edge"?

I remember in the early 80s a lover who had vasoline in her bedroom.

Astroglide now.
Have you tried any of the Kama Sutra Massage Oils? I am sure you can google for this item. It comes in all varieties and it is specifically for sensual massage and can be used in the genital areas. Baby oil is just not a good mix with condoms as most oil based lubricants such as Vaseline, petroleum jelly, baby oil chemically can break down a condom quickly and you have a good chance of the condom breaking during play. I would double check the Kama Sutra Massage Oil information too.. (as far as compatibility with condoms and sexual play). I am almost certain that Kama Sutra makes sensual massage oil specifically for such use. Just try googling it. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

Olivia is right you can't go wrong with Astroglide that is by far the best lubricant out there in my book. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Guilty Pleasures, are you talking about Kama Sutra "Sweet Almond Massage Oil"? I love that stuff and have used it for years! It is a great massage oil,, lube and taste yummy!!
http://www.kamasutra.com/sensualmassage/massageoils.lasso

I use it as a lube over synthetic lubes. Sweet Almond Oil; has all natural oils; I believe Vitamin E, Almond, Sunflower and Olive Oil....

Just a quick note, my Sister had a hysterectomy and did not take hormones the first 2 years and dealt with vaginal dryness, she was using all kinds of lubricants.. Sex got to be too painful for her until her doctor put her on hormones,, she also suggested to her to use pure olive oil as a lubricant..

Well,, as a massage therapist, I know the benefits of seed oils and yes, olive oil is great for moisturizing the skin,,,, but tasting Creaser salad on the taco is a not right!!!! I recommended to her; Kama Sutra :Sweet Almond Massage Oil", because it is all natural and has no additives or synthetics in it..
I use it personally and have never gotten a yeast infection or irritated.... The stuff taste great too…. I have been using it for years with my Tantric Massages.. Remember that good smelling yummy stuff guys???
Agree with almond massage oil as a super lubricant. Been using Crabtree and Evelyn for years. Expensive at 20 bucks a bottle, but great stuff.....
  • R.M.
  • 05-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Home made lube
1 cup water
1 teaspoon xanthan gum powder
4 oz glycerin

I had to use a hand held blender thing to get the power totally disolved. Freshly blended the aeration makes it whitish and bubbly, a lot like semen really. Finally I added a few drops of grapefruit seed extract as a preservative. This is as good or better than any commercial lube I've tried. Try it! You can use more or less xanthan depending how thick and slippery you like it. I think glycerin is optional I guess but I think it makes it just perfect. Also I do recomend some GSE or something for perservative otherwise you might want to store it in the fridge or just make a tiny bit at a time.

I got my Xanthan Gum Powder for less than $6.00 via Amazon. I found that the vegetable glycerin really helps maintain the lasting power of the mix.

One could experiment with adding flavorings but would need to make sure they didn't cause any type of irritation.

Here is a commercial product (not any cheaper than others) that uses Xanthan Gum as a key ingredient (with Cinnamon Vanilla favorings):

http://www.goodcleanlove.com/product...=16141&cat=251

I found this on another board and i have been wanting to try it and I thought i would pass it on here.Thank you very much for the recipe Slippery...
nuru massage oil...
I use grapeseed oil quite regularly in my personal life -- as a message oil and lubricant -- and it is very good for the skin -- considered a way to repair skin damage. Generally use it only when providing a message or my "patented" Wholistic Rubdown ;-) The catch is that it is not condom-friendly; you need water-based lubricants for that. Astroglide works best; it is thin and slippery and has a distinctly sweet taste. Look for it to be paraben- and glycerine-free in order to reduce the chances of allergic reactions and yeast infections -- that could take away from the play time. Some earlier formulations are not so through any old bottles away. ;-)