Kissing

Miss Foxx, you expressed yourself incredibly well.
Very well stated and explained!

I actually enjoy kissing just not the way everyone does it. When giving a BJ I'm in control mostly and if you do drive I can still have a bit of say in the speed, force length between breaths etc. But when kissing for example some people almost want to lay on my face or spit alot or may have bad breath. I'm not a fan of the pressed kiss (movie kiss) with all the back and forth head moving. Now usually in an intimate situation you know a person or the kiss is more natural so it's felt out by both. In our fantasy world we are on a time limit and often miss the small hints that indicate what a person enjoys. Making these kisses often awkward (even more on 1st encounters). Now that we're at this place I'm kissing someone who has not taken the time or consideration to find out what I like. ⭐Now I'm not delusional so I do understand the situation. It's not really about this. So instead of coming to this strange space where you feel like I don't want to kiss you, I often take my time so we can find a common ground. Not 12 visits just a few min so it's not an odd face attack upon entry! It's not that I don't kiss but I don't want someone to walk in the room and dive in my mouth, w/ tongue or cock. I just think if there was a little more consideration there would be more kissing. Yes we're working but as previously stated it's probably a girl thing. Though we do try to keep this under control we're all human. I just don't like someone stuck to my face for an hour. Kissing is more of a shared activity (to me) than some others during sex, that are more commonly controlled by 1 person and the second person adds to. Since we are often unfamiliar with each other kissing can be odd if done selfishly. I feel the problem starts when a kiss becomes 1 sided. Also if someone is very excited or unpracticed the kisses can be hard to follow. I try to avoid moments that we are not both enjoying the connection. So kissing comes with consideration! Some people just want to smear faces and that's not a turn on for me. Soft and sexy kisses where our eyes meet and we both feel the connection drives me wild but a spit party I'll pass on. Also kissing unlink most other sexual activity requires us to be eye to eye and breath to breath. This can cause issues for some aswell (intimacy, covid etc). My concerns are more about freshness and being present in the NOW ! Does this feel good for us both because when you get to that place it starts a far more exciting experience!
This is ONLY MY OPINION!
I truly enjoy kissing when we can find a common ground. This is not surprising because I provided and enjoy a very intimate setting. Hope that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
I Found Me One That Is Out Of This World With Making Out...I Mean She Is As Close To A GF As You Can Get....With Everything.....Hope It Continues...Wasn't That Way In The Beginning But The Better I Got To Know Her .....The Better It Got...Can't Get Any Better And She's Of The Asian Persuasion....Sleep On That One.....
I Found Me One That Is Out Of This World With Making Out...I Mean She Is As Close To A GF As You Can Get....With Everything.....Hope It Continues...Wasn't That Way In The Beginning But The Better I Got To Know Her .....The Better It Got...Can't Get Any Better And She's Of The Asian Persuasion....Sleep On That One..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
That is useless information unless you care to share who it is.
That is useless information unless you care to share who it is. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
And learn how to type without all the caps that makes it hard to read
its all about preference. not everyone is going to like or do the same thing and thats ok!! i love kissing especially snowballin!! thats sum real freaky shit right there. me likeyyyyy
That is useless information unless you care to share who it is. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs

NOT SHARING
And learn how to type without all the caps that makes it hard to read Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

NONE YOUR BUSINESS HOW I TYPE>>>>>
Miss Foxx, you expressed yourself incredibly well. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Thanks hun! This can be a touchy topic. Just wanted to give a few possible reasons for such a common occurrence 💋!!
#FoxxySmooches2Ya
Much thanks. I don't often speak because it can end badly 🙈 I've seen it with my own 2 👀 's! But I feel like if we could all share and be just a dash more understanding, we could all enjoy this a bit more. I am a true sexual explorer in and out of the hobby. I just had my 39th birthday and this year will be a year of seductive exploration for me. Hope I make some 🆕 friends along the ride. Thanks for listening with an open mind. You guys made my morning 😘
Very well stated and explained! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
[QUOTE=baddboyy129b;1062915259]NOT SHARING[/QUOT

Then why post in the first place unless you just want to brag? She sounds great but maybe you should keep it to yourself if you are not going to share info. After all this is a forum to share info.
NONE YOUR BUSINESS HOW I TYPE>>>>> Originally Posted by baddboyy129b

It may be none of our business, but, if your goal is to communicate, you should want to make your writing easy for others to read, not hard. Why would you deliberately avoid making what you want to say easier for your audience to understand?
NONE YOUR BUSINESS HOW I TYPE>>>>> Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Only if your goal is to actually communicate with others here. But hay,go right ahead, even if it does make your posts worthless
We Have People That Get Offended So Easy...Go Cry Somewhere Else...This Not The Place.....
I think baddboyy and I are seeing the same gal. lol