Are threesomes hard to arrange?

I love duos, I'm Bi but seems most ladies are not. They'll be gay for pay but I'm not going to play with a lady who prefers not to play w/ladies, I feel like I'm sorta attacking her if she's not really into it even if she's willing but not really into it. This is where you get duos who only play w/the gent and not each other.IMO
I miss playing with ya miss sexy YD

Threesomes of any type mix are titalating and so damn much fun... if the three parties feel connected!
If only last 30 second and she can last 30mins why do I need a second Chick?
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2023, 07:13 PM
I had a threesome (kinda) with 2 sisters, I fucked one while the other sat outside the room in the car, after I nutted one walked out and the other walked in, I needed a little time to recover but both got the D. I wonder how the ride home was 😂
Whatever-whatever . . .I'd have a hard time jolding up MY end of a two woman threesome (FMF or FFM dunno the short hand).
I have found it really easy to get duos. I got it offered all the time by my ATF who is associated with an agency in New Orleans and know many girls working for it. Sure, seeing two girls require a higher donation, but is to be expected. It has been a lot of fun. Check my reviews