I am thinking of visiting Dallas ... Are you interested ? ? ?

Dear, if I read your profile correctly, at $200 an hour for gfe, you should be fine. A suggestion : guys often make their decisions in part based upon the gals board persona. Join in some of the discussions here so your not a stranger and we get to know you better. Very few visiting ladies invest the effort to do that and many do poorly. We really dont need gals to just show up. We have plenty here. But make it feel like your coming home and that can make all the difference. Good luck!
Fort Worth could probably use a few more hobbyists, but if what Kaitlyn says is true, maybe a price differential is developing that could benefit the lower volume provider.

When I see the P412 "Available Now" ads and how many of them are in North Dallas vs other sectors, it does make me wonder if that segment of the market is saturated.
Everyone and their grandma is slinging pussy here, literally. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
where? I'm looking for a good GILF.. you know, for the bucket list..

THERE IS JUST ENOUGH BUZZ FOR MY DALLAS TRIP !!! I WILL BE PROVIDING FOR ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY !!! HERE ARE TWO WEEKENDS WHEN I COULD MEET EVERYONE WHO CRUSHES ON ME IN DALLAS = FRIDAY AUGUST 7 TO SUNDAY AUGUST 9 ... OR ... FRIDAY AUGUSAT 28 TO SUNDAY AUGUST 3O
I suggest you choose the late August dates.. the other August dates you listed is the weekend the Exxotica Convention is in town.. surely we're all going to that..right?
You never k ow til you try, right? I say try I out for a few days and see what happens
WHAT ABOUT FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4 TO SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6 (( FIRST WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER )) IN DALLAS ? ? ? DOES THAT WORK FOR EVERYONE ? ? ?
Sounds like a good date. All the collage gals home for the summer trying to make money are gone. Vacations are over, kids are back in school. Husbands needing relief after a summer of the kids being home and spending more time with the wives.....
Sounds like a good date. All the collage gals home for the summer trying to make money are gone. Vacations are over, kids are back in school. Husbands needing relief after a summer of the kids being home and spending more time with the wives..... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
and the Cowboys don't start until the next weekend, Labor day is Monday, in case you want to book one more day.

it's settled!
I love Dallas Men .. they always show me the best time
i would be interested!
THIS PROJECT IS ABORTED BECAUSE OF LACK OF INTEREST !!!
I wasn't trying to be rude ma I'm just saying there are a lot providers here and it's hard to find good clientele sometimes because there is always that girl that will do 80/100 rates for these gents. Please keep in mind I'm not saying ALL of these dallas gents are like this (cheap), actually there are very upscale gentleman in dallas if you treat them right. I'm just saying some of the girls here are lowering the average donation of a session lower and lower and quailty gets harder and harder to find. I'm sure You will have some time of luck here though Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
M'am you got nothing I'd visit. But we have a lot of Harley crowd here.
THIS PROJECT IS ABORTED BECAUSE OF LACK OF INTEREST !!! Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
I hope its the first trimester, .........your lack of personality is the real reason we aren't interested......good luck with your career as a whore! with a chip on her shoulder, sounds like a path to riches!
To be quite frank you really shouldn't expect much from people "you" view as crummy customers who don't want to pay. However, I feel we are men of distinguished tastes. In order to survive in Dallas, you have to bring more than just a pretty face to the table. You need personality, character, and ambiance. There's plenty of opportunity here for all providers, if you are not successful, you haven't done enough to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd. Kudos to the successful Dallas providers, it proves that you are great at what you do!