Squirting

+1,000!! Wet and warm!
I am Sue Nami, live in Austin and I have taught squirting lessons for over 15 years. I can prove it is not pee. All you doubters need to come see me and ask for a golden shower and squirting show and you will know the difference. I have studied this subject extensively, practice often and I can talk about this subject for hours but rest assured, it is not pee. I have taught 100's of women to squirt. it is what I do. I took workshops with Annie Sprinkle and she validated me, my skills and helped me feel normal and sexy about my superior squirting abilities. Thankfully she taught me to perfect and accept my gift and helped me realize my skills are teachable and gave me the term pleasure activist. If you want a woman to experience a mind blowing release where she is simply beside herself with joy, then make her squirt. I teach squirt school with demo, techniques and education on female ejaculation if anyone wants to know more, come on down to Austin and experience a super squirter who can teach you the skills to be one too or make your woman a squirter. Look if you do not know a squirter personally, then you can;t say it is pee. come see me and let me show you the difference, I will pee on you then let me squirt on you. you will definitely see, smell and feel the difference between the 2 different body liquids. anyone wanting to answer this question once and for all come see me in Austin. squirting is a skill, it is something all women can do if they want to and can have orgasms. it just makes it so much better to let go and come like that. if it is not your preference then cool, do not do it, but do not ridicule or deny what you do not understand. it is fucking awesome and sexy and I'd love to show you how to do it and the difference between squirt and pee if you really want to know the difference. cummere, this is my specialty and it is hot, sexy, fun and very wet. there is no faking this sort of orgasm.
So Sue makes money teaching women how to piss on men..Lol..

INVOLUNTARY OR NOT, WHEN A WOMAN SQUIRTS, THE CONTENTS IS 100% URINE. PROVEN AND PUBLISHED IN REPUTABLE MEDICAL JOURNALS.

SO SUE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A WOMAN SQUIRT AND TAKE THE CONTENTS TO QUEST DIAGNOSTICS OR LABCORP FOR TESTING.. IF THE CONTENTS IS URINE OFFER THEIR MONEY BACK SINCE YOU'RE AN EXPERT.
I am not here to argue with naysayers. those who know, KNOW it is not piss. I can provide just as many published studies that prove it is not urine. You go ahead and think what you want but the bottom line is it is divine, heavenly nectar of the goddess and once you learn how to squirt and come 20 times you won't go back. no point arguing with the uninitiated. that is like a virgin saying sex sucks because the internet told her so. you do your thing and i do mine, i just get to come more.
  • Crock
  • 12-12-2017, 10:10 AM
INVOLUNTARY OR NOT, WHEN A WOMAN SQUIRTS, THE CONTENTS IS 100% URINE. PROVEN AND PUBLISHED IN REPUTABLE MEDICAL JOURNALS. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Everything I've read has said that it's related to urine, but not actually urine. I think you're doing some creative interpretation.

Prove me wrong. Post a link to something credible.
Everything I've read has said that it's related to urine, but not actually urine. I think you're doing some creative interpretation.

Prove me wrong. Post a link to something credible. Originally Posted by Crock

Lol. it's related to urine but isn't urine. wtf

I'll post a published research paper and prove you wrong.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

There you go. Women urinated before masturbation and verified that the bladder was empty. Just before climax the Bladder refilled quickly "Again Verified via Ultrasound" and the urine was released during orgasm. Most likely from contractions.

I don't care to be pissed on but I'll take a creamer any day. Lol
I am Sue Nami, live in Austin and I have taught squirting lessons for over 15 years. I can prove it is not pee. Originally Posted by sue_nami
There are some doctors who would likely be interested in meeting you since they already proved it was, and simple anatomy shows that it can literally only come from the bladder as there is no other part of the body which could, or does, hold enough liquid for it to be anything but pee.
Sue, maybe you should come to the realization that the pussy market has evolved. I know you post ads and everything else about your squirt pissing but maybe you should try learning a skill that most men like far more than squirting such as DT on some Big D's.
not here to argue, only to spread joy, happiness and skills. maybe you should ask why your wives don't come 20-30 times squirting and hollering and begging for more more more
I like a squirter
not here to argue, only to spread joy, happiness and skills. maybe you should ask why your wives don't come 20-30 times squirting and hollering and begging for more more more Originally Posted by sue_nami
Are you saying you can teach a woman to be multi-orgasmic?
once you squirt, you are multiorgasmic so yes I am. why not try me out and find out, bring me your wife, I'll show you how it's done. so YES I am saying if she can come once, she can come 20-30 times with my techniques and skill set. I offer lessons. I have great reviews. I am the squirt whisperer. once a gal learns how to cut loose and gives up on holding back, a woman can keep coming and coming and coming. so YES I am saying that. I have been doing this as a swinger for years and as a pro for years more. this is what I do. So hun, do not criticize me, get a girl, come see me and the proof is in the squirting pudding pie baby. I have taught 100's to do this. I would love nothing more than sucking your girls copious squirt cum off your balls while she comes over and over and over. I like to teach em to squirt and then be the first to fuck em to death as a couple after they learn this skill. it is so rewarding and fun and joyous. this is my hobby and joy. y'all can criticize and deny but the bottom line is i get the pussy pudding proof turning me into the glazed donut face while i celebrate my success. we all like what we like. I like teaching women to squirt and making her come 20 times and then setting her lose on the world like johnny squirting apple seed.
why not try me out and find out... Originally Posted by sue_nami
... because you're in Austin?
Austin is close, has great music and nightlife and this much fun is worth a drive. plus you leave with a new skill set and some incredible wankable memories to last a lifetime. it's worth the drive.