Tips for Individuals New to Area Regarding Hobby Safety

LaylaSatisfies, IMHO, Fawn is THE best friend that a newbie provider can have. Please don't burn your bridges before you had a chance to see what kind of person she is. You may need her, later on down the road. I have never met fawn but she is one of the most well respected, well liked provider/moderator on this board.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
i have never met fawn not sure that i ever will but i definitely agree with copier that you should not start a pissing match with fawn. from all the posts i have read from her she truly has experience and keeps the hobbyist/providers best interest in mind

if i read your post correctly you came to this forum for advice. lets face it, in order to give good advice sometimes questions need to be asked, like in a conversation. i understand that you need to be careful and cautious, because there are many hidden agendas. but if your intent is what you meant by your post, then maybe you need to have a conversation and take away what you want and leave the rest on the board.

my .02. good luck to you, i hope you find what you want here, and bottom line you stay safe.
Most folks seem to work the Dallas tollway from 635 past the Bush freeway. I wouldn't recommend the Arlington area because of known scams / stings by girls/pimps & law enforcement.

I've seen several folks mention avoiding Irving too but I think that's more a law enforcement problem.

If you want the best quality clients you'll need to work mid-cities or north fort worth
Too little Too late. Thank goodness this forum is big enough where we don't have to interact. Originally Posted by LaylaSatisfies
This really isn't the way to get on the right foot with the ladies on this board. Might be time to be a little bit more gracious.

It is the mature companions on this board that will have your back and help you out if you run into issues.

Alienating others before even getting your toes wet on this board isn't the path you wish to take.

Otherwise, welcome to eccie and good luck! I agree with the advice thus far.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
If you want the best quality clients you'll need to work mid-cities or north fort worth Originally Posted by mtabsw
I Disagree with fort worth being the BEST
Please read the ALERT section before making an informed desision.

CG
I Disagree with fort worth being the BEST
Please read the ALERT section before making an informed desision.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I live work and mostly play in these areas - cut us a break. You try driving past DFW for a hot session in ho-town and being stuck in construction a few times. Please dont discourage ladies who want the big ones* from heading our way.

* Grants & Franklins
I live work and mostly play in these areas - cut us a break. You try driving past DFW for a hot session in ho-town and being stuck in construction a few times. Please dont discourage ladies who want the big ones* from heading our way.

* Grants & Franklins Originally Posted by mtabsw
disreguard my last post, Fort Worth is great, and please DON'T read the alerts section.

HOW'S THAT?

CG
Not trying to burn bridges, just don't deal well with being "spoken" to a certain way.

Frankly, I don't care. I will always stand up for myself.
Wow, I am not from Dallas just visiting this week... Is the Bedford and surrounding areas of it okay? My GPS messes up at times, and I would hate to get in a bad area. Lol.
Wow, Layla. Fawn has her reasons for asking and it wasn't out of line. You work alone, I get it and with your attitude I don't see you having any problems doing that. What I don't understand is why you got so bent out of shape in the first place. Now that makes a person wonder.

Also, staying out of the smaller cities is a great idea. Irving, Farmer's Branch, Addison, Richardson, Plano, and etc. They have more limited resources so they push working girls out however they can.
  • fawn
  • 07-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow, I am not from Dallas just visiting this week... Is the Bedford and surrounding areas of it okay? My GPS messes up at times, and I would hate to get in a bad area. Lol. Originally Posted by SweetSkye
SweetSkye & Layla, The Mid-Cities (Bedford) is a pretty small little community, I love it but I have an in call and am very low volume, so I definitely can't speak on working out of a hotel...Please be careful because it is a small little area and the LE is plentiful..... It is not your heavy traffic area like Dallas is and around the Galleria where the business is plentiful... If you would like to know more send me a pm...
Don't know or have never met Layla. Looking at this from a completely objective point of view, I really don't understand the relevance of the accusations based on the question she asked. From my viewpoint, she could be a member here for years and still be new to this until she becomes an active provider. "New" is a relative word and is construed differently by all of us. It is refreshing to see someone that has an interest in running her business properly as opposed to some of the debacles that I have witnessed by providers that have been around much longer than the OP. You guys cut her some slack, she asked a benign question that requires nothing but a simple answer.

Layla, for what it's worth, welcome to Eccie and I would recommend the FW area. But I'm biased.

BP
Thanks BigPurdy for your welcome and being understanding!!!

Dharma, makes you wonder what? I just don't understand do you guys think I am a fake, a cop, your racist, you don't like competition???? I feel like some of ya'll are insane.