How to get guys attention...

In addition to the other good advice on here about fundamentals (pics, naked pics, showcase, good TCB skills), be a nice, good, non-duplicitous person who provides good service along the lines advertised (unlike a particularly notorious shady provider on this thread urging you to do the contrary so as to reduce competition from you)!
In addition to the other good advice on here about fundamentals (pics, naked pics, showcase, good TCB skills), be a nice, good, non-duplicitous person who provides good service along the lines advertised (unlike a particularly notorious shady provider on this thread urging you to do the contrary so as to reduce competition from you)! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Thanks Bobby. Your so sweet.
Just the following:
- review that describes all your services how you are good in each one.
- your definition of your job. Do you will do your best with every client or just who you like.
- the history of the guy who wrote the review.
- a good rate.
- finally the pictures. I don't expect any provider looks 95% like her profiles' photoshopped pictures. But at best she stands in the middle of her driver license picture" worst" and profile's picture " best". Lol
Tara,

Myself I think that you are a very nice looking woman and would like to spend time together.....

Thanks,

TexasCowboy
Tara,

Myself I think that you are a very nice looking woman and would like to spend time together.....

Thanks,

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Well thank you so much. Texas Cowboy
  • Logan
  • 01-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Well, first you should seek provider status and create a showcase with nice pics.

You look like a spinner in your avatar and your one review notes that you offer a stripper slide. So, get provider status and post an ad with the header "Spinner Loves to Stripper Slide!!!". Your phone will soon be ringing off the hook...
i was gonna say walk up to him an gently rub his cock with your hand over his pants. that works for me, every time

but after reading logan's post i'd say go with that