Why do you use ECCIE?

I read Eccie for the exact same reason I read TOS: I think reading other "experienced" and "informed" hobbyists makes me a better hobby "consumer" and savvy "customer" of the hobby. That might sound like satire but it is the truth.....

If a half dozen or a dozen or 50 hobbyist "consumers" get in a room and exchange intel and ideas and opinions (about the hobby) then probably most of those guys are going to come-out-of-it more "informed" after the broad exchange.....

I have not been a regular-consistent hobbyist with Eccie or TOS providers for many years. All my "hobby" action in PGH has been with SA, and I also do a consistent level of business with civilian "pay for play" girls who I meet in bars.....

The intel and hobbyist "exchange" about SA the past couple years, on BOTH Eccie and TOS, has been Invaluable.....

And curiously, the number of SA girls who are actually commented-on or "flagged" for bad behavior is relatively small compared to the number of girls who operate on SA. STILL a bevy of useful intel about SA girls on BOTH Eccie and TOS. That is a compliment to BOTH local hobby websites.....

The "exchange" from Experienced hobbyists on both sites includes notes on Individual SA girls, just like both sites include specific intel on Individual Eccie and TOS providers too.....

And reading Eccie and TOS is also about reading hobbyist general Personal Strategies (for getting laid) Personal-Individual Assessments of SA and the hobby in general......

As long as a guy is Experienced and he shares his unique hobby experiences, ideas, opinions about the hobby then I want to hear from him.....

The whole Eccie Vs TOS rivalry is Overblown, and rather Useless actually. I read BOTH sites. Never understood why any hobbyist would have Animosity towards any hobby-website.....

Sure, there have been "controversies" on the old ASPD, TOS, and also Eccie. BOTH Eccie and TOS are worthy intel-factories and consumer-analyses exchanges. Any hobbyist who boycotts and ignores one website in favor of the other is NOT getting a complete picture of the local PGH hobby scene.....

Yes, there seems to be more provider posting-activity on TOS, and not on this site. I like to read "what the other side" is thinking. Even though I have not been a regular-consistent hobbyist with ANY Eccie or TOS provider in years, their perspectives are STILL informative, on BOTH sites.....

I am a veteran of the old ASPD, the early and current TOS, and the current Eccie. Big fan of ALL these hobby sites, and lately the specific intel on Eccie and TOS about SA-girls, and the General Hobby Analyses from Informed Hobbyists, has been Invaluable.....
cheaper than a gf
As someone from a different neck of the woods, I use boards from all over this beautiful country of ours to gain intel. In my primary locale, Eccie is the name of the game. Here in PGH, it's tough. TOS/Indys is a farce, BP is indecipherable to an outsider with any caution, and Eccie is colored by lots of marginal SA info combined with some serious hostility against the provider community. I've pretty much resigned myself to either seeing touring ladies or hitting Kyoto when I'm in town. My heart goes out to the PGH brethren: your scene is pretty marginal, but you should accept some of the blame on yourselves.

Now excuse me, but I have DFW AMP's to peruse...
boredom.
when i need a laugh.
i also get off on being a hooker.
it's a fetish.
I appreciate the honest reviews and the security of not just taking a wild chance from a random ad. The bad is when a good new girl surfaces everyone goes and they get overwhelmed and the quality goes down
boredom.
when i need a laugh.
i also get off on being a hooker.
it's a fetish. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
It really is isn't it?
As someone from a different neck of the woods, I use boards from all over this beautiful country of ours to gain intel. In my primary locale, Eccie is the name of the game. Here in PGH, it's tough. TOS/Indys is a farce, BP is indecipherable to an outsider with any caution, and Eccie is colored by lots of marginal SA info combined with some serious hostility against the provider community. I've pretty much resigned myself to either seeing touring ladies or hitting Kyoto when I'm in town. My heart goes out to the PGH brethren: your scene is pretty marginal, but you should accept some of the blame on yourselves.

Now excuse me, but I have DFW AMP's to peruse... Originally Posted by intldjgig
Man you're not kidding. Agree 100 percent.

Now excuse me.....but I have to get back to SA. lol

Now excuse me, but I have DFW AMP's to peruse... Originally Posted by intldjgig
I have never understood any Eccie vs TOS antipathy and spite. In fact, I think any guy who does not read BOTH sites regularly does NOT get a full view of the local PGH hobby scene. JMHO. Many guys seem "alienated" by TOS or vice-versa and I don't understand the causes of that. Seems to be personal disagreements, or guys have issues with the overall "format" of either site. Some guys complain about the "review" system on TOS- I don't have a problem with it. JMHO....

Guys have reported getting good results from placing their own ads on BP, and specifying to women there what they want. Probably a better route than dealing with "Women For Men" BP-ho adds. JMHO- I have always thought BP is the "street" scene of the local hobby-scene, though I have read many hobbyists getting good results from it.....

Eccie is a TRIP with a certain, smaller number of PGH core-hobbyists and degenerates who (it seems) has gravitated more to SA the past couple years. The SA intel and analysis is Entertaining and Useful on Eccie, just like it is on TOS. If you read only one of the two sites then you are Not getting a Full, Panoramic picture of the PGH hooker scene.....

I have not seen BCD a TOS or Eccie provider in years, and it has been Many years since I was a regular-consistent TOS or Eccie-type "regular" hobbyist. But all the hooker and "pay for play" and SA chat and analysis on both boards is Invaluable to a critical-thinking hobbyist like myself.....

Better informed hobbyists are better "consumers" of hooker services, which improves the overall ho-market. "Pass it on." Share your experiences. Regal us with all your Benny Hill-style comic horror and WHORE-rer stories.....!!!

Tolstoy: Killin' It With SA Chicks In The Philippines, Local Critic Of Fine Trim......
All aspects of community ... discussions/banter amongst folks who 'get' P4P life, info exchange, debates, drama, photo threads, threADS etc.
And being able to advertise twice in a week unlike some hobby boards is pretty cool too.