Truth in advertising? There is a lesson here for all the "Curvy" Girls to learn...... Guys... Is THIS Curvy? FAITH_NO MORE

Claire then right? Claire is manipulating guys to post and get into other folks business... That must be it.. Your one of Claire's lackies.....
Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't think my wife would approve of Claire using me. Especially since it is usually the other way around. I promise I will post on your other thread (or should I say my very own Whispers thread) tonight.
Waiting on the review Whispers, particularly if the pics are accurate.
However, at a self-professed buck thirty, isn't she already above your preferred weight-class?
The eyebrows are the window to the BSC.
Waiting on the review Whispers, particularly if the pics are accurate.
However, at a self-professed buck thirty, isn't she already above your preferred weight-class? Originally Posted by FoulRon

Expanding my view in 2015
Nice pissing contest. You boys should get a room.
Isn't that you pissing too? lol
And boy are you guys gonna be pissed. Maybe my email went in her spam folder and she won't see it. Otherwise, I'm in big trouble with Whispers again and you know what it means when that happens! That's right, business picks up for Hunter Grace!
And boy are you guys gonna be pissed. Maybe my email went in her spam folder and she won't see it. Otherwise, I'm in big trouble with Whispers again and you know what it means when that happens! That's right, business picks up for Hunter Grace! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
What's up sweety?

I know we had a couple of minor disagreements in the past but that's old news.

surely you can agree with me that this young lady looks damn fine and not "remotely" curvy in the manner we normally see the word used.....
She looks pretty hot.
Not what I would consider curvy.
She looks pretty hot.
Not what I would consider curvy. Originally Posted by leslie chow
Check her out now.... some new pics indicate a curve or two.