Did I do something to upset Austin?

If you weren't such a smuck, this might just have hurt my feelings. However, I have something no gal in Austin has...

36 M BOOBS! Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
That's gotta be hard on the knees. I meant knee caps. Damn!
That's gotta be hard on the knees. I meant knee caps. Damn! Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I don't spend my time on my knees. Of course, you will have to take my word for it.
I don't spend my time on my knees. Of course, you will have to take my word for it. I won't accept clients like you! Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
I wasn't referring to getting on your knees. Give it a bit longer to sink in.

Someone who complains about having no calls says she would never see a monger who clearly would never call her.

Definitely put me in my place.
Well I know you weren't talking about my boobs hitting my knees because they don't sag like that. They have great form. Just read my reviews.

Bugle, you have had lots of time with the twins. Do I need to worry about my knee caps?

I wasn't referring to getting on your knees. Give it a bit longer to sink in.

Someone who complains about having no calls says she would never see a monger who clearly would never call her.

Definitely put me in my place. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Well I know you weren't talking about my boobs hitting my knees because they don't sag like that. They have great form. Just read my reviews.

Bugle, you have had lots of time with the twins. Do I need to worry about my knee caps? Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

It was a joke. I'm sure your mature 36 M's are quite perky. It's just that I've never seen a provider with huge beautiful tits actually hide them in a showcase.
Bugle, you have had lots of time with the twins. Do I need to worry about my knee caps? Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
I don't see where you would worry about your knee caps, but you back may be strained by the size of those beauties--36-Ls when I saw you.

Not sure whether I could tell if they were an L or an M, but they were spectacular and definitely fun to nibble and play Russian.
It was a joke. I'm sure your mature 36 M's are quite perky. It's just that I've never seen a provider with huge beautiful tits actually hide them in a showcase. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
+1 on the hidden things
That is what sets me apart from everyone else. My reviews speak well as to the size and beauty of my breast. I don't need to show them off to every Guy that cats around in this site.

Only my client know what I look like under my clothing. It gives them the ELITE status and shows them they are special.

I don't see just anyone. You have to pass screening and truly be a gentleman. While a few may squeak past it, most do not.

A session with me is not a screw fest it is an intense sensual experience. As my reviews have said, I'm worth the process and the donation in every way.

Very few who say they are low Volumn truly are but I guarantee you I am. I don't do this because I have to. I am successful outside of this as well as in.
That is what sets me apart from everyone else. My reviews speak well as to the size and beauty of my breast. I don't need to show them off to every Guy that cats around in this site ...

Very few who say they are low Volumn truly are but I guarantee you I am. I don't do this because I have to. I am successful outside of this as well as in. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
So, yer super-duper see-lective, low volume, only see a special few cuz yew provide cuz yew wanna, not cuz ya hafta cuz yer successful outside tha hobby. Yew only see tha crème de la crème o' tha gennelmen on h'yar. Ah gotcha.

So, why duz it matter thet yer trip wuz a l'il slow? Less is mo' if'n yer an ee-leet an' 'xclusive cumpanion, ain't it?
So, yer super-duper see-lective, low volume, only see a special few cuz yew provide cuz yew wanna, not cuz ya hafta cuz yer successful outside tha hobby. Yew only see tha crème de la crème o' tha gennelmen on h'yar. Ah gotcha.

So, why duz it matter thet yer trip wuz a l'il slow? Less is mo' if'n yer an ee-leet an' 'xclusive cumpanion, ain't it? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

I'm sorry, I don't speak or read uneducated garbage. Maybe you could try again in English?

I did catch something about it being slow and with my success outside the hobby it shouldn't matter? As an successful person knows business is bussiness and you should always strive to make a profit. This entire post wasn't about needing the donation. It was about having completely dead days.

No worries. I just took Austin off my list for monthly visits and added one that I always do great in. Besides, Some in Austin seem to have too much time to sling mud and be negative. No one needs that noise.

I have clients to see.

Bye Bye
Well, darlin', no need ta o'erwhelm meh wif yer sweet talk an' feminine charm. Guess yew ain't much fer reedin' Mark Twain 'r Willyum Faulkner, eye-thar. Laik ol' Leadbelly saidt, "Goodnight,Irene, goodnight!"
Yo miss big boobs, don't let the door hit yer fat butt on the way out.

You just threw shade at our former Lt Governor and former CIA bigwig. He was just trying to be friendly with you too. Only we are allowed to give him constructive criticism for his personal betterment. You better hope he doesn't hold a grudge.
Oh I am so sorry! I thought Austin was in Texas. I didn't realize it had moved to the deep backwoods of the swamp.

Yo miss big boobs, don't let the door hit yer fat butt on the way out.

You just threw shade at our former Lt Governor and former CIA bigwig. He was just trying to be friendly with you too. Only we are allowed to give him constructive criticism for his personal betterment. You better hope he doesn't hold a grudge. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
And guys wonder why there aren't many traveling providers visiting Austin...
Fat