Question about draping

All possible combinations exist:

- no drape - no extra fun
- no drape - extra fun
- full drape - no extra fun
- full drape - extra fun

It all depends on the girl and the rappport you develop with her over time. ........... Originally Posted by ironore
That is one of the most truer statements on here. Massage therapists, and even some body rub girls should be the one of the definitions of YMMV. You can never tell if "extras" are offered by her ad, her looks, the way she is dressed, how clean you are, how respectful you are, ect. whether or not you will get anything beyond a massage, even after a few visits, if you choose to do so. There is really no easy way to ask for "extras", the rapport has to be there as well as the comfort level for her, and for you, and that may not even be good enough. Now there are '"subtle hints" you can use, but the first time you see a lady for massage, your best bet is to let her take the lead on everything during the session, hoping maybe she can read body language during the session and give your the "answer" your body is looking for or something to that effect.

For me, if I am going to get a massage, even if she is very good at the "extras" and the "happy ending" occurs, if the massage that leads up to that point is barely average or worse, I will not go back to see her. You do have to understand that it takes a WHOLE lot more work for the lady to do to be really good at massage, and then give you that "happy ending" you are also seeking, as opposed to going to see a FS or even a body rub girl that does a "happy ending", but let's face it, the "effort" put forth to give a really great massage, get those kinks out of muscles, releasing those endorphins, ect., the "process" is harder and it takes more out of her to do that, than it would be to do a lame massage or rubdown, and maybe not even that much effort is even put in, then do the "extras".

Make sense?
"Make sense?"...OH MY YES!!!! You hit the nail RIGHT on the head bigdog!

My little opinion tells me that more and more gentlemen ARE realizing this as well. I hear (more times than not) that the massage is equally as enjoyable as the "ending".

It's all in what you are looking for...Someone once said, anyone can f*** but not everyone can give a massage.
Now that's a nice boobie!
Aw...I'm blushing!

By the way, I have another one just about like it!
the mighty blue acorn may be stirring