Snapchat??

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 05:12 PM
can someone explain this whole snapchat thing and why i should check it out? i'm techtarded. what cool stuff can i see if i get with the program? does it have any annoying features that i should know about?
(or security deficiencies)
can someone explain this whole snapchat thing and why i should check it out? i'm techtarded. what cool stuff can i see if i get with the program? does it have any annoying features that i should know about? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Yes....... they are called "filters".....

Girls think it's cute but it's not........

The most annoying one is the ears and the tongue ones......

*smh*

Also some use it to change their look thus false advertising.

what the girl actually looks like on the left..... The Snapchat filter to change her appearance........

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2019, 09:59 PM
thx Slayer. good to know.
Do they have any filters that show my BWC down they throat and my balls on their chinny chin chin ?
I wonder how thats workin out for PlumCherry..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Haha Im still on snap chat dear. Just made a new account ; )
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Cherri is your snapchat hopping? should i join or are you still mad at me? cause you have one of the finest bodies i've ever seen, inside or out of the hobby..
Is it normal to resort to "new accounts" ?

Wonder what was wrong with the "old one" ...
Are you ladies using it for advertising purposes for are they personal accounts?
Crickets....... JWIT.....
Snapchat is great, the big problem I'm seeing right now, is that there's Tinder profiles linking to -scammer- profiles. It's pretty obvious to which ones are a bunch of fakers. They will ask you to cashapp them money before ever seeing/giving you a certain service or item. Have a little fun with them, ask them to see in person first and then cashapp lol. They like to try and guilt trip.
Are you ladies using it for advertising purposes for are they personal accounts? Originally Posted by IamRobot
Most of them, not all, use sc to advertise their premium snapchats only