here to help - TS Jenna / dallas

Well thought out and well written Jennifer. Unfortunately, common courtesy and common sense are not mutual commodities anymore. A lost art it seems.
theyre really not, im bout to post a convo i just had on another website showing the kind of rude and stupid behavior im complaining about

Well thought out and well written Jennifer. Unfortunately, common courtesy and common sense are not mutual commodities anymore. A lost art it seems. Originally Posted by Strider21
if you are LUCKY enough to contact a provider OUTSIDE of her provided contacts.... ie: social networking, dating sites, sites NOTHING to do with the business.... and you are stupid enough to bring business INTO the conversation.... DONT get upset when she starts talking business back... YOU CHANGED THE NATURE OF THE CONVERSATION...

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed
(edit by Dallas Staff
)
those are huge files sorry.... in short... DONT BE A JERK ... if you dont want an appt w/ a girl... DONT CONTACT HER
Ok, we got it - now move on... Yes, there are douchebags out there - but you should know this already if you're in the business. You're not going to change men, and if you have profiles in both civie and hobby life - don't be surprised at the results. Either lighten up or thicken up your skin.

Was really hoping for some intriguing Welcome and Introductions... Definitely not this. If you're so into rules and protocol - why not post this rant elsewhere?
Are you NUTS???? Posting a guy's pic here????
You have overstayed your "Welcome". Geez.
my skins thick enough... im simply stating this isnt going to win you any favors by contacting or talking to girls this way ... the hobby goes both ways and there should be respect given on both sides... when yall dont like something a girl does this is where yall come... to me, a girl posting here to inform you of wrong doing makes the most sense on both sides... it tells others not to make the same mistakes to prevent a bad expeience for themself and gives the girl an outlet that reaches her target audience
Are you NUTS???? Posting a guy's pic here????
You have overstayed your "Welcome". Geez. Originally Posted by Prolongus
would it be more beneficial to post to tumblr or other networking sites because i can do that too... i posted the conversation here bc HE brought ECCIE into our conversation... if youre not going to respect MY discretion why should i respect yours? your discretion is bought and paid for with an appt booked thru the appropriate steps... overstepping your bounds and not paying a girl gurantees you nothing, esp not protection.... as i stated in the opening post... i am very easy to get along with. i enjoy what i do. respect me and ill respect you. disrespect me and it will come back on you... its really simple... any guy SERIOUS about seeing a provider will understand and appreciate the info ive posted.... in the end... dont be a jerk if you dont want a bitch. if you dont like my thread you can see yourself out
I'm very sorry you're having a rough time in this department, but I think most us have figured out already how to make contact with a provider - and don't require further instruction. Everyone is different... Some guys have tact, some are tools. Some providers are laid back and approachable, and others have hang-ups that lead them to post their grievances in the wrong forum. Consideration and common sense go both ways.

It's Welcome and Introductions Forum.... We're looking for some inspiration here...
TSJJTX.. I really hope you didn't plan on using this site to gain any business. It is unacceptable in this forum to post a person's personal info. I think a person's pic would constitute personal info. Not only should the MODs delete/edit this thread (which I am sure they will ) but you should also be banned for this. You are playing with fire posting a persons pic. Surely after members read this thread and see what you have posted, no one would take a chance on seeing you. You can't be trusted !
my reviews speak for themselves as to the type of provider i am... i posted this thread here bc i am having so many issues w/ clients that it made sense to post a how to contact thread.. what better place to inform someone on how to approach me than a welcome thread... i simply posted the conversation, noones personal contact... any picture visible is one chosen by the person to display on a PUBLIC website, as it was stated by another guy above, by posting on a PUBLIC site i shouldnt expect any discretion from guys contacting me... sword cuts both ways... unless there is an exchange taken place neither party owes the other one a thing... this whole thread is about asking to be treated w/ respect in contacting me... yall keep saying yall dont need lessons and i screen shot the EXACT type of lack of respect im talking about and say "dont do this" and yall want to hound on me.... if you dont want to see me then dont come to my thread, if you dont want your pic displayed on a public website, then dont upload it, and if you dont want to piss a girl off then dont waste her time or contact her for some bullshit.... again i said above i could have easily posted this on a public website like twitter or tumblr or i could post it here, on a private site of his peers and hopefully do some good... if someone chooses to ignore EVERYTHING this thread is about, chooses to ignore my many good reviews, and chooses to not see me bc some jerk contacts me on a site NOT affiliated w/ the hobby and sends me a link to ECCIE attempting to call me out or whatever than that guy was never going to see me anyway and is simply in this thread for drama..... im looking for real clients that want to experience a great time w/ a legit provider... not some idiot trying to live vicarously through someone elses interaction w/ me... i am blunt, i am no bs, i am honest to a fault... thats why i came here, thats why ive shared what i have, if you dont like that then dont call me for an appt, dont have a conversation w/ me, dont try to argue w/ me and stick to the 2nd rate quality you prefer.... i know the quality of service i provide and i know what others offer... some guy that would let this thread be a negative reason as to why not to see me was never going to see me in the first place and was just looking for an excuse not to

TSJJTX.. I really hope you didn't plan on using this site to gain any business. It is unacceptable in this forum to post a person's personal info. I think a person's pic would constitute personal info. Not only should the MODs delete/edit this thread (which I am sure they will ) but you should also be banned for this. You are playing with fire posting a persons pic. Surely after members read this thread and see what you have posted, no one would take a chance on seeing you. You can't be trusted ! Originally Posted by time4play
Yawn... I really don't think this was very productive for you.
Yawn... I really don't think this was very productive for you. Originally Posted by crazysauce

clearly. i posted something i felt would be helpful for both me and potential clients and guys new to the hobby in general and instead i get attacked, callled names, harrassed on non biz sites, and lured into argueing with grown men that have nothing better to do..... if ure not interested in me, stop interacting with me.... u dont have to comment or put your 2 cents in... dont find my thread helpful... fine.... youre not the target.... some guys will and those are the only ones im concened with
We all know what you're trying to do to minimize you're aggravation. We understand, just post it elsewhere. Who wants to see a welcome introduction with lectures and a complaining rant?

Good deal, you posted it and got it out of your system - and hope it has the effect you're looking for.... Best of luck to you.
well like i said i thought posting it to one of my reviews was the most effective place... it wasnt allowed... i was told to post here so i did.... o well

We all know what you're trying to do to minimize you're aggravation. We understand, just post it elsewhere. Who wants to see a welcome introduction with lectures and a complaining rant?

Good deal, you posted it and got it out of your system - and hope it has the effect you're looking for.... Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by crazysauce