Men: how tall are y'all

A man's height is irrelevant when I am sitting on his face.
6’0
  • elmex
  • 07-15-2022, 11:48 PM
at best 5’10” but the older i get i lose at least 1/10…i remember when i used to be 6’…ish
I will start. I'm a 5'10 fucking manlet. Originally Posted by ksalter123
guess i've been staying inside too much. never heard or read that term.

manlet =
1) A man who's height is above midget level, but is well below that of any other man. They tend to be very muscular and wide, without a neck.

2) A short statured strong male, (under 5"6), trying to overcompensate their height, mainly used to hate against short muscular men. 90% hate comes from men over 6 ft that is extremely skinny/ or extremely fat. 5% comes from insecure women who are over 5"10, 5% comes from low confident people who are unhappy with themselves.

3) The term some males who feel inferior to another shorter male use. Typically the "manlet," would have a very attractive girlfriend/wife , will have a better physique, more money etc. and be more attractive over all. The taller male will then look for any flaws in there POV to hilight in the other male to raise there own self esteem.

4) A manlet is a male who is of clearly below average stature and often compensates for his lack of height.
"Attention all manmores, the manlets have infiltrated the 'manlet' page on Urban Dictionary! They are trying to make people believe that they have something we might envy. Fake News!"
For comparison, the average US male is 5'9", 200#, 40" waist, and has a 5.6" long penis with a 4.8" girth.
5'5".
Tall
Taller
Short
Shorter
Average

I like it all and if your over 6'ft I just put on my high high heels so reaching to kiss is fun and long legs warped around just the icing on the cake as takes a little more time and slower move to explorer the Man parts between his legs.

Average or Shorter- heels but not over 3in's so we are eye to eye for kissing , well takes less time to explorer the Man parts at a slower pace .
Pretty average white guy. 5'11"
Started out 6”8 and 357 lbs 8 mo later after 6 chemo & 20 radiation treatments I’m
at 6”8 and 286 lbs. Non Hodskins Lymphoma cancer, thank you Agent Orange.
If you want to lose weight or kill a weed Agent Orange is the one to use!!
USMC Vietnam 69-70
Thank you for your service, sir!