WTF is Up with The Ads?

+1 to area of town.
Me too.. I agree....
Well....hopefully I nailed EVERYTHING you guys want in my ad! I listened and took note even put it in my sig line lol
+1 to area of town. Originally Posted by blenderhead
+1 more for that info. It DEFINITELY helps with logistics, and whether or not you do outcalls is nice to know as well.

Besides what has already been said here (which I pretty much agree with all of), ladies... forget about the poetry, the rainbow font colors, tHe MiXeD cAsE tYpInG, and all that other BS. I know you think it's clever and witty, but most guys just don't care.

Concentrate instead on filling your ad with as much useful info as possible. If you have any special skills (such as oral, FBSM, a strong tendency towards GFE/PSE or whatever) or anything else that makes you truly unique, you should mention that, but don't waste your time telling me about how wet your pussy is getting just thinking about me.

If you haven't noticed, there's a overarching theme to what we're telling you - keep it simple and to the point. Rates, times of availability, pics and info about services (as much as allowed/you're comfortable with), incall/outcall options, etc. Even if you don't want to put current rates/pics/whatever in the ad, then just provide a link to where we can easily find these things.

And to those of you who post ads with 'I do not have computer/internet access', it's time for you to get an iPod Touch or something and start utilizing the myrad of free wifi hotspots all around the city. It's 2010 now, not 1995.

Roxanne, that sig is waaaaaaaaaay too long.
BTW: I love this ad title:

Grad-educated fitness model PSE squirter, LTD availability this week!
Just from that one line of text, we learn that (assuming she's being honest):

- She's grad-educated
- She's a fitness model
- She offers a PSE
- She's a squirter
- LTD availability this week

Can you see how that is a bit more informative than something like:

CUM AND PLAY WITH ME NOW!!!!!
In fact, if I were into PSE's or squirters, I'd be all over that
  • PeAcH
  • 11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
TL;DR?

I only do the funky spelling to match my user name.
TL;DR?

I only do the funky spelling to match my user name.
Originally Posted by PeAcH
PeAcH,
I'd say you've proven yourself here, and have zero to worry about...
  • PeAcH
  • 11-08-2010, 04:03 PM
If I don't worry, who will do the worrying for me?

Generally, if something is over-done, there is always something trying to be hidden. Sort of like make-up.. or distracting gaudy jewelry.. same goes with Ad's in my opinion.

I am using it as a metaphor!
(Disclaimer for those who wear such things.)

*hides*