8/26/2018

A lot more than eccie's infamously biggest welsher - i'va biggen! Originally Posted by lustylad

Who is iva biggen? More Alt right fake news?
There is no such thing as a deactivated account. There are Disabled accounts and Guested accounts. Disabled account members are still members here... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Let the Alt -right dwell on that. Maybe the Bs will come to an end.
There is no such thing as a deactivated account. There are Disabled accounts and Guested accounts. Disabled account members are still members here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
My bad, I meant disabled. What are the rules for disabling accounts? Isn't it for members who want to leave with the intention of returning, like taking a sabbatical? If so, they can't open new accounts under a different handle, right?
My bad, I meant disabled. What are the rules for disabling accounts? Isn't it for members who want to leave with the intention of returning, like taking a sabbatical? If so, they can't open new accounts under a different handle, right? Originally Posted by lustylad
One more time...all of your questions are answered in the guidelines...you can read them yourself...
a person who has disabled his or her account can reactivate that account if they choose to.

i presume the same applies to guested accounts also. people usually opt to guest an account to protect their identity/handle on this site. for reasons that should be obvious ..
A lot more than eccie's infamously biggest welsher - i'va biggen! Originally Posted by lustylad
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

As asked who is iva biggen? Facts ?
One more time...all of your questions are answered in the guidelines...you can read them yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ok, thanks. Hmmm...

#25 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you.... should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

Gee... a 90-day grace period! That's precisely how long i'va biggen promised to leave the forum after losing his bet.

Hmmm... I wonder if it's against the rules to open a new account 7 days before asking the mods to disable an existing one? Just saying...

i'va biggen
Account Disabled
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 11-30-2016 02:40 PM

bamscram
Premium Access
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:57 PM
ghosts in the shell .. er .. interwebs!

Hmmm... I wonder if it's against the rules to open a new account 7 days before asking the mods to disable an existing one? Originally Posted by lustylad
Another question that is very easily answered by reading the guidelines...I’m starting to think you haven’t ever read them, which might explain some things...
Another question that is very easily answered by reading the guidelines...I’m starting to think you haven’t ever read them, which might explain some things... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Do you know what "tongue in cheek" means?

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances as expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2409844 Originally Posted by bamscram

Nothing to see here :woot_jump.
Nothing to see here :woot_jump. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2409844http://

laughing at yourself again?
Ok, thanks. Hmmm...

#25 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you.... should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

Gee... a 90-day grace period! That's precisely how long i'va biggen promised to leave the forum after losing his bet.

Hmmm... I wonder if it's against the rules to open a new account 7 days before asking the mods to disable an existing one? Just saying...

i'va biggen
Account Disabled
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 11-30-2016 02:40 PM

bamscram
Premium Access
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:57 PM
Grasping at straws?