CNN BAFFLED BY PANEL OF WOMEN

What’s your point? I’m sure you can find a YouTube video to support every wacky theory out there.

Your argument apparently is “everything the other guy says is wrong...just look at this other thing over here.”

That’s an argument. Not a debate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No I'm debunking you statement about CNN and integrity.
They could marry...they have no relation to one another!!
So you never commented...did CNN punk themselves with the women's panel they addressed...Hummm
How? By posting YouTube videos???
How? By posting YouTube videos??? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Reading comprehension 101...
It BAFFLES me that ANYONE still watches CNN ( I guess its like cartoons ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Me too. BUT when you take into account most airports, seem to just have CNN on their tvs, same with dental/doctors offices and the like, they still 'get viewers' even if they are unwilling ones.
Me too. BUT when you take into account most airports, seem to just have CNN on their tvs, same with dental/doctors offices and the like, they still 'get viewers' even if they are unwilling ones. Originally Posted by garhkal
That's how they pad their audience numbers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
What’s your point? I’m sure you can find a YouTube video to support every wacky theory out there.

Your argument apparently is “everything the other guy says is wrong...just look at this other thing over here.”

That’s an argument. Not a debate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so are arguing or debating with bb1961
What irked me later this afternoon, was reading on some other sites, how those women on this panel, were being ATTACKED by those who feel "they should have shown full support to a fellow woman", or "How dare these skanks believe Kavenaugh over another woman."

Hell, a few posters, even said "if i had the power, i would have loved to reached my hand through the TV set so i could choke/slap those B****es"..

Now that's tolerance... NOT.