Never trust a libtard over 3yrs old

when us old republicans die off, who is going to go to work to pay for your entitlements?
.the people whose jobs you sent to India.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2013, 08:47 AM
when us old republicans die off, who is going to go to work to pay for your entitlements? Originally Posted by Mizzou82
When you die off, we cab quit paying you more than you paid into SS and Medicare. You are the new Welfare Queens!
When you die off, we cab quit paying you more than you paid into SS and Medicare. You are the new Welfare Queens! Originally Posted by WTF
If you were any smarter, you could be a "cab" driver.

Robert Byrd, who died 3 years ago, wrote the "Old Glory" thing you quote.....and he wrote it 57 years ago.

I'll leave it to you to explain how that equates to the views of a "present day Democrat."
Originally Posted by timpage
Robert Byrd was a long-standing WV Senator when he died only two years ago so I would consider him a "present day Dem". Once a Klansman, always a Klansman.

But hey, it's the Republicans who want to "put y'all back in chains", right?
I never voted for the cracker motherfucker.
I never voted for the cracker motherfucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wouldn't last too long in the hollows of WVa.
  • BJerk
  • 12-03-2013, 11:23 AM
You wouldn't last too long in the hollows of WVa. Originally Posted by bambino
You crackers will die off, also.
  • CJ7
  • 12-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Ingles, por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you? Originally Posted by bambino

Bimbo, you're the official idiot boi whipping post .... enjoy

no matter how many attempts this moron makes trying to impress Iffy, he simply cant do it.
How many times have the words of Ronald Reagan been either intoned or attacked and he died nine years ago. Being modern doesn't have to mean alive. You want a quote from Ted Kennedy?

How about the rest? Hmmmmmm?
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
If you were any smarter, you could be a "cab" driver. Originally Posted by bambino
If you were any funnier , you could be a comic fluffer.

Is this how you have lasted so long bambino?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ned+beatty+scene+in+d eleverance&FORM=VIRE7#view=det ail&mid=BE754C571440E072FE94BE 754C571440E072FE94
IB.....louder motherfucker. I can't hear you. Originally Posted by timpage
Oh, but you did "see", Little Timmy-tard, and you can thank your butt-buddy, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, for that, Little Timmy-tard.

and THAT makes the other bullshit less racist? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That little, impious button of yours sure comes in handy, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

Not as long as YOU lasted in the Hollow of Hippie, you Turd Warrior.

I see all of your queerbaiting bullshit, among other things, has worn the PGH mods out.

You're a lucky moron. But you'll probably do something incredibly stupid again sooner than they can say "90'days!"

you have lowered the bar for even the dumbest among us, like IBIdiot. he thinks he's clever.
Not as long as YOU lasted in the Hollow of Hippie, you Turd Warrior.

I see all of your queerbaiting bullshit, among other things, has worn the PGH mods out.

You're a lucky moron. But you'll probably do something incredibly stupid again sooner than they can say "90'days!"

you have lowered the bar for even the dumbest among us, like IBIdiot. he thinks he's clever. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think not, but you and your hyena buddies know all about 90 days.
Please clarify, pissant. You're babbling again.