OBAMANOMICS...........DESTROY AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS

You bet your sweet ass I am! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now that you two "sweeties" are out in the "open" will there be a review of IIFFY's "sweet ass" soon to follow?

No wonder the Army wouldn't take you back in the Vietnam War era. All along it was a matter of sexual preference!

You might want to give enlistment another shot, you could probably get in now!
You sound more ignorant with each post, a feat I previously thought impossible.

Here's a link. Have someone read it to you. You might learn something, and sound marginally less stupid.

Good luck, BiSex!

http://turtleville.tripod.com/
You sound more ignorant with each post, a feat I previously thought impossible.

Here's a link. Have someone read it to you. You might learn something, and sound marginally less stupid.

Good luck, BiSex!

http://turtleville.tripod.com/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldLyingFart will get along just fine as long as he does not start calling my ass "sweet!"

I don't swing that way!
Have someone read the link to you, BiSex.

The History of The International Association of Turtles

Some American Fighter Pilots were relaxing in an English Pub during World War II when they, somehow, got onto the subject of "Turtles". They described a person who was clean minded, usually minded their own business, but when the need arose, would stick their neck out for themselves and other people in need had the attributes of a turtle. That's how the International Association of Turtles began.

Sounds crazy unless you have been around drinking pilots.

These pilots became the fist members of the International Association of Turtles. Knowing the way of the military they would all be split up soon and they would all actively recruit new members. So they came up with a way for Turtles to identify each other. When anyone would ask a Turtle, "Are you a Turtle?" the proper response would be...

It was a simple idea based on the fact that everyone owned a jackass, and that everyone's jackass was sweet. As a member of their "club" whenever anyone asked you the club question, you had to respond in accordance with club ritual - regardless of where you were when you were asked. Otherwise, the "penalty" for not responding correctly was the cost of a drink.

The proper response to the question,
"Are You A Turtle?" is
"You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Am!"
Have someone read the link to you, BiSex. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go tell your "sweetie," BiStupidOldLyingFart!
Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Sorry, BiSex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6wbsGx9qw
Ron White is right. You can't fix stupid. Sorry, BiSex. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have no power of persuasion over me. I'm not one of your "sweeties!"

You might want to have a private conversation with your numero uno "sweetie," IIFFY!
Yes, both side are at fault, and both spend too much time trying to fix the blame on the other side. Why not try to fix it? Obama promised he would, but that turned out to be just one of his many lies. Bush was awful. Obama is worse. We need to clean out the Democrats and Republicans, and get something done for the good of the country, not just the good of the party.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That would be Ron Paul to fix the problems, but in the republican primaries he went home three weeks after Michelle Bachman did with a grand total of 66 delegates.
That would be Ron Paul to fix the problems, but in the republican primaries he went home three weeks after Michelle Bachman did with a grand total of 66 delegates. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Rumor has it that BiStupidOldLyingFart believes that Ron Paul has a "sweet ass" too!

You have to understand flghtr65, BiStupidOldLyingFart swings that way. Now that he is out in the open about his special relationship with IIFFY, we will probably soon find out that IIFFY has some competition on BiStupidOldLyingFart's special "sweet ass" list.
America must now live with a permanent unemployment level - the lost Obama years.

It is sad what Obama is doing to our country, turning us into beggars...record debt, deficits, food stamps, chronic unemployment, disability, record homelessness, and on and on............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As was talked about in another thread this is not Obama's fault, it is the result of trends that started 30-40 years ago and which NO President has been able to stop or address. The blame lies with companies like Walmart. In other to boast their bottom line they have more part time workers with little to no benefits turning them into working poor. Right now Walmart employees form the last single employed group on government assistance programs such as food stamps. Because of how Walmart treats their employees they can't get enough people to come to work for them to stock their shelves.

Chronic unemployment comes from companies offering wages so low a person can't live on it so they don't or can't accept the job. This is not the Presidents's fault, not Bush or Obama, it comes from companies policies.
You bet your sweet ass I am!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sweet ass? Since when has taste entered into it?