So long, Farewell, AufWiedersehen, Goodbye

I am so crushed to hear this news. It seems that we had just finally met and on our way of becoming friends. Best wishes and know that you have friends here. I don't do this very often, but I will pray for you.
Thank you all for the well wishes. I appreciate the kindness!

Kboy, you have my number. No harm in dinner sometime. I will still keep in touch with many friends from here.

As for subleasing my apartment... It has been committed already. Sorry but thank you for the interest.

• wrs
  • 03-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Maxeen. I am a better person having met you and I wish you well on your path. Wherever it takes you know that our prayers and thoughts are with you on the journey. God speed.
Maxeen ,

Although we never met, I have heard what a wonderful person u are...I am sad to hear this news...I will hold u in my prayers...

Camrose
ahhh Max! Please be well and heal. You have my number if you need anything!
Maxeen,
You are a very special person and I was honored to get to know you during my time living in the Austin area. Your genuine smile and passionate attitude will be missed by myself and others here that are lucky enough to have gotten to know you over the years. I pray that you heal completely and get feeling better physically soon!!
As we discussed today, you please stay in touch with me and if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.
I will think of you and our times together often but know I will never forget your beautiful touch and smile........when or if in the DFW area......let me know, dinner and drinks for sure!!

xoxo..........until then
Maxeen,

You are a survivor, and I know that you will land on your feet with dignity and poise.

With respect and affection,

Your friend,

Monk
To my BFF,

As we have discussed, keep your head up as I won't let it fall down. I am losing my hobby partner in crime, but still have you in my real world. We indeed will grow old and grey together. We will be the "old ladies" we seen in the waiting room guessing what surgery they getting done

You are a very strong person, I hold you dear to my heart. From here it only gets better, bigger and better are coming your way.

I love you to the moon and back babe!!
I am so sorry to hear of this. You have my contact info and let me know if I can help!
  • Jax
  • 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Maxeen - I wish you well, along with everyone else, and encouage you to get well. I enjoyed out time together and had hoped to return soon. Take care of yourself...
I second Longhornyaustin's comments. You're a good person, best wishes.
First and foremost I wish you a speedy and thorough recovery, Staf is some nasty shit! Though we never met, I'm sorry to see you go.
I'll miss your honesty here. I look forward to seeing you happy and healthy again. If you can get some quiet time at home with your family to rest and heal I'm sure you will be just fine. If there's anything I can help with please get in touch.
Maxeen ;; We have never had a chance to meet, But I have enjoyed your posts as one of the most honest people on this site. I am wishing you the best possible life and I hope that you will continue to post comments and keep your friends updated on your recovery,

HUGS/ DG4
Wishing you a speedy recovery and bright future, Maxeen!
Thanks for the good times and candor.

Time away may shed different perspectives on life. I'm sure your next chapter will be bigger and better than today's. Keep your head up and know you have lots of people supporting you!