Encounter: Kenmore cutie is back, great bbbj

The ad CE linked is old and that phone number is no longer her. She's always been white, she just offered duos from time to time.
Not the same girl. Not the same phone number and this one is Black? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I got that ad from this review written by the same OP as this review. Read the comments.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2895277
She looks 40 years old with a wrinkly face don't do it.
  • don w
  • 07-30-2024, 04:30 AM
She is definitely a fat girl. I can't believe Notantive said she's not curvy. She has a huge ass, big belly and thick legs. Her place is a dump. Nice personality though.
Idk about some of you guys Standards but the lady is curvy, with nice knockers to match. As far as stomach is concerned I didn't see something to make it a deal breaker for me so do what you will
I'm always surprised by guys here and their taste. The vast majority of ladies from Albany to Buffalo are fat and services is so so on about 80% of them. Yet, they charge between 150 and 350 for just ok services!! Guys here continue to pay for shit like that and that's why it keeps going on. Most whores here should charge between 80.00 to 125.00. Compare what we have here with what you easily find in Montreal (which is only 3.5 hours drive from Syracuse) and you pay ~180.00 for one hour with anyone of these beauties. This agency here only has 8-9 or 10's looking girls. I myself go there once a month just to sample one of these ladies and holy fuck, it makes your eyes watering. Fucking look at them all... unreal
https://www.euphoriagirls.com/models
It's basic economics. The supply is being artificially constrained by foolish and misguided government intervention, so therefore the price is much higher than it would be in a free market. So marijuana use is now legal, but consensual sex between adults is a crime? Yes there is money involved, but what services in our society are free? It goes back to the nation's puritanical origins. But the Puritans didn't mind native american genocide, or black slavery and lynchings. Those aren't considered sins. Just sex. The Europeans look at us and just laugh. We'll get over it someday.
It's basic economics. The supply is being artificially constrained by foolish and misguided government intervention,. Originally Posted by discretefun
I don't think so brother.. the supply is just fine.. the girls are simply fat and ugly and they are encouraged by assholes welling to pay 300.00 for bad service and fat pussy!
^^^^

Amen brother. I’ve dealt with exactly that here in West TX recently, and have been attacked by WK’s since for speaking the truth. 300/Hr for a SSBBW with poor service is GPS at its worst. But, these fucks come running to her defense, cause they’re getting preferential treatment.

I’ve been told recently to “let it go” by a very well respected monger (who’s good friends with her). That is not going to happen. I could give a fuck who I’m black listed by due to their assaults. I’m doing just fine seeing quality providers who I have the most upmost respect for.

The size of the woman and her rates has absolutely nothing to do with government intervention. Clinton never had a problem with that in that closet next to the Oval Office lol.

Fingers crossed that things get better before I get back to CNY next month. And, I’m not downing BBW, there’s plenty I enjoy from time to time. I love all body styles, it’s the service that matters most. BBG for example…can’t wait to spend time with her.