Now that SOs everywhere are appeased :)

Glad to see you're finally making sense! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
That was something we in Houston call sarcasm, hooktard. and please don't hijack my post with that ripe nonsense. Just fade back into oblivion.....
That was something we in Houston call sarcasm, hooktard. and please don't hijack my post with that ripe nonsense. Just fade back into oblivion..... Originally Posted by luxury daphne

YES.... Throw in some oil/pudding and LET'S GET IT ON!!!

MEOW!!!
I like that idea......you get good company, good conversation, good meal and good BCD......GREAT IDEA. Let me know what you cook, i may have to come sample your skills on my next trip to Houston. I hope you like cute girls from Dallas. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Oh, and BTW lisa, you can come see me ANYTIME!
The census takers are working right now. Can you serve some fava beans and a mild Chianti?

Lol.. DJ, I pray to the Creator that's not who I get.. Let's settle for the asparagus and some nice moscato...

Ratboy: Don't feed the trolls.
...Ratboy: Don't feed the trolls. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
BUT ..they are HUNGRY!!!
reminds of the "Two and Half Men' episode last night,

very funny
I'm in love. And hungry. REALLY hungry.... and this... well this quote from my new beloved's website says all that ever need be said. For me, at least. "I'm not bi curious, I'm bi furious."

So long as I'm here, I may as well admit that the geek in me wants to explore some cerebrosex with you.. yeah... think I wanna hump your brain.

Oh man.. there's so much.. really. Lamb chops.. that body.. an IQ of at least 140.. asparagus.. bi-furious.. correct usage of hooktard... oy. ..
I'm in love. And hungry. REALLY hungry.... and this... well this quote from my new beloved's website says all that ever need be said. For me, at least. "I'm not bi curious, I'm bi furious."

So long as I'm here, I may as well admit that the geek in me wants to explore some cerebrosex with you.. yeah... think I wanna hump your brain.

Oh man.. there's so much.. really. Lamb chops.. that body.. an IQ of at least 140.. asparagus.. bi-furious.. correct usage of hooktard... oy. .. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin

Yep, She may be the complete package.
Wait a minute.........Go find your own in Austin!!!!!
Damn a fine woman wants to cook me lamb, and green beans......that's what im talking about, you Houston fellows better take advantage before i get there. Lady can you squeeze me in your calendar, i'll send you a pm soon.