Tiny ,Rig counts continue to soar! What the hell...

• WTF
  • 02-14-2021, 09:35 PM
I believe in population control. It would alleviate famine, crime, pollution, and a lot of the worlds problems. At some point the World will realize this too late. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tragedy of the Commons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2021, 09:39 PM
WTF, Your EPD buy when everyone thought the world was falling apart was a great pick.

That does not change the fact that you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.
Progressive Democrats will do their utmost in years to come to destroy the livelihoods of your colleagues who still work at Enterprise and destroy the company you worked for for 30 years. They want your EPD stock to go to zero. This will not happen overnight, in 4 years or whatever. How long did it take Hugo Chavez to decimate the Venezuelan oil industry, for completely different reasons? Maybe 15 years? How about Hitler,
how long did it take him to wipe out European Jews? Well, I’ve come to you like an angel, a prophet, John the Baptist, to prepare you for the end times that will come with the Green New Deal. Take heed or perish.

Of course if a Republican wins the presidency in 2024 that’s all out the window. But how likely is that? Originally Posted by Tiny
I only worked there a year, 40 years ago. But that is not the point....no matter wtf these green folks want, the economics will rule the day.
Tragedy of the Commons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons Originally Posted by WTF
It read kinda like a george will column. But I get the premise.
Population control is needed. IMO sadly it will never have enough support.
  • Tiny
  • 02-16-2021, 04:55 PM
I only worked there a year, 40 years ago. But that is not the point....no matter wtf these green folks want, the economics will rule the day. Originally Posted by WTF
Patty Hearst
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2021, 04:59 PM
Patty Hearst Originally Posted by Tiny
Chicken Little

These mid stream stocks will do fine...in fact the XL may benefit another mid stream.
  • Tiny
  • 02-16-2021, 05:05 PM
Chicken Little

These mid stream stocks will do fine...in fact the XL may benefit another mid stream. Originally Posted by WTF
I'd rather be a chicken running around with its head half cut off than a fat broad like Patty Hearst. There, gotcha didn't I?