My public apology

I thought she had a no blackberry policy............
When I used to be a legal secretary, my co-worker who sat next to me (also a legal secretary) told me outright that she "hated me because I was thin". I was never anything but super polite to her. She was constantly asking me what I ate and what I did. I told her the truth. I do circuit training 3 times per week consistently and watch my diet. It's not easy, but if done consistently, it works. She was very overweight and said she hated exercise. She said she got enough exercise by walking back and forth to the copy room. No hard feelings here, just a thought.
I still make mix tapes for the people I stalk.

Blackberry is definitely not out of business yet but I don't know how well they are ranking in sales though. I thought blackberry had a huge following especially with those people who like to type on physical qwerty keyboards. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
This is simply chock full of win. Well done.
When I used to be a legal secretary, my co-worker who sat next to me (also a legal secretary) told me outright that she "hated me because I was thin". I was never anything but super polite to her. She was constantly asking me what I ate and what I did. I told her the truth. I do circuit training 3 times per week consistently and watch my diet. It's not easy, but if done consistently, it works. She was very overweight and said she hated exercise. She said she got enough exercise by walking back and forth to the copy room. No hard feelings here, just a thought. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I used to be a a few ( like 30 or 40 lbs) overweight, but I would never be jealous of someone just because they make the effort to take care of themselves and have self control when I didn't. There are some people who know they have to make an effort to lose weight while there are others who think there weight should melt of with a snap of the fingers. It's kinda sad but it shows alot about how some people feel entitled to get the best results with the least effort.

That's why I hate does commercial when their is some fat loss concoction that you ingest and supposedly lose weight while eating the same crappy food and not getting their ass of the couch. Unless there are tapeworms in those capsules it is completely unrealistic.
[QUOTE=SkylarCruzWantsYou;32012 72}That's why I hate does commercial when their is some fat loss concoction that you ingest and supposedly lose weight while eating the same crappy food and not getting their ass of the couch. Unless there are tapeworms in those capsules it is completely unrealistic.[/QUOTE]

You mean sprinkling Sensa on your bacon cheese burger isn't a good idea ?
I am not jealous, I can definately work on myself. I'm not where I want to be, but not jealous of who I am. I have boobs and a shape. I need to lose some for sure, and I will. My post was to say "you never know what you are gonna get in this business" and a hooker board doesn't show ones true self. As I stated, the users I know aren't skinny lol. I gave my apology cause I didn't want anyone to think I was bashing them! I gave it and I ment it. I'm thick, and use a blackberry lol. Noone seems to care when they are directing things at others, and I have been on that end plenty of times without a hint of an apology. I definately don't want to make anyone feel that way. And I never thought it would! But you guys have a way of throwing shit WAY out of control!
Free blow jobs might be a good start...just sayin' Originally Posted by Kinda Random
Sure, just bring me the type of phone you think is cool. New still in the package, I don't care about the touch screen as long as it has a slide out keyboard. Then I will give you a FREE blowjob!
Hey Amy just so you know, I wasn't referring to you so I hope you didn't feel insulted by anything I said. You seem to be proud and love your body, something I wish more ladies would do instead of lamenting on their supposed flaws.
Thank you beautiful! If you could see how I was in 2008-2009 at the begining of my marriage you would be like WOW! I definately want to get back to that. I had no boobs though I love myself now, its about health and feeling better for me. There will be big changes in the coming year. Still for right now I have a lot to be thankful for. Damn, I'm gonna miss my tits!
Thank you beautiful! If you could see how I was in 2008-2009 at the begining of my marriage you would be like WOW! I definately want to get back to that. I had no boobs though I love myself now, its about health and feeling better for me. There will be big changes in the coming year. Still for right now I have a lot to be thankful for. Damn, I'm gonna miss my tits! Originally Posted by bustyamy

I miss my former titties they used to be DD's I had a love/hate relationship with them. I loved smothering men with them but it was a bitch to get the girls into a t shirt with it looking like a hug uniboob.
I have a love love relationship with them lol. In fact ill have to buy more when they get little lol. My new thing is have a guy open wide as he can and push a boob in as far as I can till he can't take it lol. Let them see how it feels when they pushing my head on the dick lol. I'm like "take it all" lmao.
We all have opinions and we all make statements - to be fair, it's a forum board and I am sure you didn't mean anything serious by it. That you apologized is fair, and it is a good, solid apology. In the end, we all say things we may regret (or type them). That you went through the time, energy, and care to type them is a kind gesture.
What is this Blackberry thing? Never heard of it. I'm going on MySpace to figure it out. I'll text people on my Razor.
  • Trey
  • 09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
I have a love love relationship with them lol. In fact ill have to buy more when they get little lol. My new thing is have a guy open wide as he can and push a boob in as far as I can till he can't take it lol. Let them see how it feels when they pushing my head on the dick lol. I'm like "take it all" lmao. Originally Posted by bustyamy
You better if you get rid of them pounds your boobies will be big ass flap jacks.
I know trey, I already have plans and a Dr to make me some new DD's. Gonna be like rugs flapping in the wind lmao. Better enjoy them boys while they are natural!