Curvy is the new codeword for BBW?

If it is, then I need to go change my profile. All of my curves are correctly placed. Originally Posted by theCFE
Yes, they are correctly placed.
Its all about perception...
....and projection.
Right, this is a question that has no answer.

It's kind of like:

1. Who is the best BBBJ artist?
2. Who is the greatest football player?
3. Who is the greatest guitarist ever?
4. Who was best saxophone player ever?
5. Beethoven or Bach?
6. Who has the best looking ass? Some guys like asses with jiggle, or tight or bubble.

It's all a matter of perspective and life experiences. The next time read, read, read...Heck ask for a cell phone pic or something. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

+1000
just when I step away. .... someone opens a can of big and curved worms
A whale by any other name......
Right, this is a question that has no answer.

It's kind of like:

1. Who is the best BBBJ artist?
2. Who is the greatest football player?
3. Who is the greatest guitarist ever?
4. Who was best saxophone player ever?
5. Beethoven or Bach?
6. Who has the best looking ass? Some guys like asses with jiggle, or tight or bubble.

It's all a matter of perspective and life experiences. The next time read, read, read...Heck ask for a cell phone pic or something. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
DM - you're just trying to stir up all kinds of shit, aren't you?
Correcto. The Code word for BBW is "Whale". A" Humpback Whale" is BBW x 2 or more!
  • Molay
  • 12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I would think we are dealing with Sperm Whales.
Marilyn Monroe is a prime example...

Roseanne barr... Not so much.... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
LAWD HAVE MERCY!
I would think we are dealing with Sperm Whales. Originally Posted by Molay

Geez really guys ??? and FYI Im no Roseanne Bar..ijs
MY TAINT IS QUITE CURVY DONT YA TAINT I TAINT SO

CUM SEE!!!

STACYSHADE*
972-855-0794*
I think it can sometimes be sketchy

One mans curvy is another mans BBW and another's disgusting morbidly overweight Originally Posted by sex instructor
I agree with this - the variety of opinions on the matter make it difficult to nail down any actual definition. If I am in the mood for BBW, I generally will not select curvy and go straight for the BBW on any search.

Counter to that, I would say that if I want curvy, I am going for the Selma Hayek or Monica Bellucci figure and will not select BBW as a search parameter.

However, at the end of the day, some men would say that Selma Hayek or Monical Bellucci are fat (I wouldn't) but this is opinion and a matter of taste.

As being used for a code word, therein lies the problem. I would not call a BBW figure a curvy one as it is not within that realm of definition to me. It is a body type known as BBW. I would think, and I may sound mean for saying this, that using one word for the other is tantamount to deceitful advertising.
MY TAINT IS QUITE CURVY DONT YA TAINT I TAINT SO

CUM SEE!!!

STACYSHADE*
972-855-0794* Originally Posted by StacyShade*
Use the ad section for your ad's.
Use the ad section for your ad's. Originally Posted by mojojo213

I bet she was looking for one in particular.... no names mentioned... to protect the innocent.....