My Review

I've never met Jen. And all client experiences should be considered. However, IMHO, the 34 positive (or so) to 1 negative review ratio indicates a very strong pattern. Especially for someone so young.
Thank you guys and Jokacz my comment wasnt directed at you babe I just felt like everyone was jumping to conclusions and didnt know what the hell they were talking about.
I did receive a call from Jen yesterday as well as an email apologizing to me.

Apology accepted

PS - I did provide my phone # in an email previously and my phone is not private #

Email from Jen

babe unfortinately yesterday was a day from hell.I lost my phone until about 1 or 130 so I missed most of my morning appts then a few hrs after I find it I keep getting private calls.I never answer private calls and didnt expect you to call private.I just figured you cancelled on me.I didnt check my emails allday yesterday except for in the a.m when I confirmed and I thought everything was a go thats why I didnt understand why you didnt call.I hope you can forgive me and I promise I will give you a super special next time...thanks and again I apologize
Thank you for accepting my apology babe but you sent your phone number in an email at about 330 Monday so I still didnt get it.You should recheck your phone because I promise it kept showimg up unknown.I learned a lesson from this and maybe one day we can set up a make up date.
Thanks Jen & Tsi for clearing this all up. I kinda thought there was a bit more to the situation than just a blocked number. You have too many great reviews for this to happen. I have learned from these posts as I am sure others have. Now that I am back in the swing of things I would like to meet you next time you come this way.
Bottom line is Jen owned the mistake and that's commendable on her part. Hopefully both sides can be happy in the end with it