So Did Al Qaeda Just Magically Disappear? Hocus-Pocus! ISIS Is Al Qaeda

You think ISIS is trying to unite Sunni and Shia....how so by the Sunnies cutting off the Shia's heads?

I've told you a 100 x , you are more likely to die of a snake bite or Global Warming than ISIS. You are proving Gobbell statement true. Tell the home front they are under attack and denounce the skeptical as traitors. Originally Posted by WTF
How many times do I have to explain the importance of establishing a caliphate to you?

You really need to get over that irrational fear of snakes, it's not healthy.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 04:11 PM
How many times do I have to explain the importance of establishing a caliphate to you?

You really need to get over that irrational fear of snakes, it's not healthy. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm not asking for troops and money for snake bites like you are for this boogy man caliphate. If you think the Sunnies and Shia are teaming up you haven't read about ISIS executing Shia lately. The Shia and Kurds are teaming up with us to fight the Sunnies basically is what is happening.

Do you realize you sound like a Global Warmer...

You really need to get over that irrational fear of snakes, it's not healthy. Originally Posted by boardman
WTF is correct- for the most part Sunnis and Shiites have traditionally never got along- in fact both ISIS and Al-Queada don't consider Shiites to be real muslims. That's why many people who knew about Islam called Bullshit when the U.S had try to make a connection of Saddam supporting Al-queada. OBL once called Saddam an infidel- those 2 would have never worked together from a religious stand point- sad as it may say- Saddam is the type of leader the U.S should have let stay in power- sure Saddam was no angel- but he was far from being radical- he was a moderate muslim in which Women were allowed to be educated, he didn't enforce Shariah law nor was a crazed militant like ISIS and Al-Queada.
It's "the wheel within the wheel". When it comes to our government, we are getting much better at SEEing thru it.
http://shoebat.com/2014/09/04/christ...worth-nothing/

Christian Man Who Is Suffering Under ISIS, Leaves This Message To The Western World: “Your Liberal And Democratic Principles Are Worth Nothing Here.”

by Ted on September 4, 2014 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

Archbishop Amel Nona, the Chaldean Catholic Archeparch of Mosul, who is now living in exile, lost his entire diocese to ISIS. He had this message to say to the Western world:

I lost my diocese. The physical setting of my apostolate has been occupied by Islamic radicals who want us converted or dead… Our sufferings today are the prelude of those you … will also suffer in the near future…Your liberal and democratic principles are worth nothing here.

What he says is of the greatest truth; western democracy is not only unnecessary in the Muslim world, it is dangerous, for it enables the jihadists, through freedom, to vote for tyranny. It moreover gives too much leeway for the terrorists to conduct their despotism, a leeway they would not enjoy under a dictator like Saddam or Gaddafi. Bishop Arthur Serratelli, in a report he wrote today, describes some of the horrors that have taken place in Syria and Iraq:

The jihadists’ video of the savage beheading of American freelance journalist James Foley on Aug. 19 has lifted the heavy pall of silence surrounding the brutalities of our day. With increasing horror, there is now being brought to light the systematic elimination of Christians taking place from North Africa to Syria and Iraq. In parts of the world where Christianity predates the rise of the Muslim faith by centuries, at least one million Christians have either been killed or have fled because of persecution.

The barbaric acts of beheading, crucifixion, rape, and infanticide are not always reported. Syria was once a place where Christians and Muslims lived as neighbors. Today, it has become an arena for horrible atrocities. The media have been reporting the bloodbath of vendettas carried out by Islamic jihadists against fellow Muslims. However, for whatever reason, the same media had been passing over in silence the jihadists’ killing of Christians for refusing to embrace Islam. At least, until now.

Sister Raghida, once the head of a Christian school in Damascus went public on radio in April of this year. She shocked listeners when she described the actions of jihadists who entered Maaloula in Syria. In this ancient Christian village where the inhabitants still speak Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke, the jihadists went on a killing spree, taking the lives of men, women, and children.

They crucified two youths for refusing to proclaim Islam’s credo. They made the father of one of the young men watch in horror and, then, killed him. They went as far as to rip babies from the wombs of their pregnant mothers and hang them from a tree by their umbilical cords. In Deir Hafer, in the province of Aleppo, they took prisoners, crucified them and left their bodies in the main square for three days.

When ISIS (The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) took over Mosul in Iraq, they painted the letter “N” for Nazarene on the houses of all the surviving Christians in the city. They offered Christians three choices. Convert to Islam. Pay the ‘jizya’ tax, making them second-class citizens. Or die by the sword. When Saddam Hussein was toppled in 2003, there were more than 60,000 Christians living in Mosul. Today, there are, at most, 200 Christians who are too poor or too weak to flee.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 05:34 PM
http://shoebat.com/2014/09/04/christ...worth-nothing/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I've been trying to tell you war hounds that Christians in Iraq had it better before the 2003 invasion...

This ISIS coming to behead us is nothing different than when they were saying that Saddam was a yellow cake away from nuking us.

Nothing more than a ploy to control you more and make you poorer and the Defense industry richer.

I've been trying to tell you war hounds that Christians in Iraq had it better before the 2003 invasion...

This ISIS coming to behead us is nothing different than when they were saying that Saddam was a yellow cake away from nuking us.

Nothing more than a ploy to control you more and make you poorer and the Defense industry richer.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Well I wish you would have told Obamatollah before he went into Libya.
WTF is correct- for the most part Sunnis and Shiites have traditionally never got along- in fact both ISIS and Al-Queada don't consider Shiites to be real muslims. That's why many people who knew about Islam called Bullshit when the U.S had try to make a connection of Saddam supporting Al-queada. OBL once called Saddam an infidel- those 2 would have never worked together from a religious stand point- sad as it may say- Saddam is the type of leader the U.S should have let stay in power- sure Saddam was no angel- but he was far from being radical- he was a moderate muslim in which Women were allowed to be educated, he didn't enforce Shariah law nor was a crazed militant like ISIS and Al-Queada. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You might want to learn a bit more about the religion and why they split...ijs
I hope they don't come after your electroshock therapy room, Slobbrin...
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 07:48 PM
You might want to learn a bit more about the religion and why they split...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
You sound just like a Global Warmer....except you want to raise taxes on the poor. The GWarmers want to tax gas.

Maybe you're both right maybe we all die of thirst right before ISIS cuts off our heads. In the mean time can I keep my money you two groups want and live like a half ass free man without you chicken littles grabbing for my wallet?

You might want to learn a bit more about the religion and why they split...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Yes, they should read up... http://www.historyofjihad.com/
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Yes, they should read up... http://www.historyofjihad.com/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You should read up on how easy it is to lead sheep to war.

Are you more scared of ISIS or Global Warming.

You should read up on how easy it is to lead sheep to war.

Are you more scared of ISIS or Global Warming.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Why is that quote tag dropped so low? I see you are on your period...

Anyway Ozombies put me on guard...
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Why is that quote tag dropped so low? I see you are on your period...

Anyway Ozombies put me on guard... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do undetstand that we habe teamed up with the Shia and Kurds to bomb the Sunnies. You and bm seem to think that they will all team up after that to attack us? Where is your common sense man?
I am not lol 😘