I tried to take a nap.....

I'm not in the office today.... home with the family.....

and can't get them downloaded..... If you burn me a copy I'll get back to watching them
[quote=Maxeen Monroe;1176380]Yes, you. Yes, on an internet board. Yes, you know what you're doing and then back up and throw your hand over your lips in some Scarlett O'Hara manner saying, "Who, me?" Yes, you!

Maxeen! You almost made me choke on my green tea!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time on this site!
[quote=DTorchia;1176408]
Yes, you. Yes, on an internet board. Yes, you know what you're doing and then back up and throw your hand over your lips in some Scarlett O'Hara manner saying, "Who, me?" Yes, you!

Maxeen! You almost made me choke on my green tea!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time on this site! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

That is ONLY because you've met me and pictured me doing that.

Your a sick puppy....
[quote=Whispers;1176423]

That is ONLY because you've met me and pictured me doing that.

Your a sick puppy.... Originally Posted by DTorchia
I stand utterly ashamed because that's EXACTLY what I pictured. You in a southern belle dress putting your fingers to your lips.....

What DOES that say about me??!!!!! LOL
I can't fully comment.... Was I holding a Parasol to shade me?
This has become a train wreck you just can't help but watch the tragedy unfold.

I like Max I think she is funny has great comebacks. For the love of God let it go. Unless it is for entertainment purposes the keep it up.

Yssup is about as original as a paper weight.

Snack Pack, well I think that other group should be called The Mixed Nuts. They are about as nutty as a pay day.

Oh ya Pussy, I mean Yssup put up some more of your original picture cartoons that you use over and over and over!
I can't fully comment.... Was I holding a Parasol to shade me? Originally Posted by Whispers
Nope just standing on that huge stairwell in the Mansion....can't remember the name of the Mansion in the movie anymore....guess it's time to watch it again
Nope just standing on that huge stairwell in the Mansion....can't remember the name of the Mansion in the movie anymore....guess it's time to watch it again Originally Posted by DTorchia

That would be "Tara" I believe.....

I had a thing for petticoats at one time....
I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . I'll be your huckleberry!

I see you added to my review and now your sig line. If you think you're going to screw with my business you're mistaken.

You know what sucks, I actually think you're fucking funny. But you hurt people and step on them at times to be funny and that's not funny at all.

You just don't get it. That Roseanne comment doesn't slide by me. It's really fucking awful of you. And to think I could repeat the character you're likened to . . . nope. I have more class than that.

I'm over this. If you want to put my statement in your sig line, I promise not to make as big of a deal as you did when someone else did that to you.
Maxeen... he isn't worth it!

And I SERIOUSLY doubt that HE could hurt YOUR business. After all, you ARE the legend in Austin; unparalleled reviews, etc. And his exploits are largely uncorroborated and quite possibly fantastic; something about strip clubs, barely legal or two and a new secretary every other week. And, oh yeah, BUFFETS!

Don't waste your time ... do what I do. Relax. Watch a good movie. Go to your happy place. And then call ... YOU!

Of course, I didn't need to post this publicly, but if I'm going to suck up to any girl on the board, well, you know...
man this shit is hilarious.

I happen to think Yssup is a funny guy, though he seemed offended by my TriMix cock joke once, but he was probably blitzed so it's okay.

i never get tired of seeing Yssup,full of Liquid Courage, take on the Attack Pack as they come together like Voltron. always entertaining for us bystanders.
  • Booth
  • 04-03-2011, 10:48 PM
man this shit is hilarious.
Originally Posted by NewWave
No kidding. The paper weight comment made by someone with the IQ of one was classic.

Voltron?

EXCELLENT! But who the fuck is Voltron? (Sorry, in my day, Emperor Ming was the bad guy).

No probs New Wave. I think you're funny too.... I don't get blitzed much anymore, but I still remember what it was like to drink a lot and then wake up the next morning in a pool of my own blood and barf.

What you're seeing here isn't liquid courage; it's a CALLING! Someone's got to take on the barbarians before they overrun the perimeter! Learned that in Phuc Mi back in the 70s. (Actually I am a vet but we can't talk about animals here.)

Somebody's gotta do it. Sixx against one? My kind of odds!
No kidding. The paper weight comment made by someone with the IQ of one was classic.

Originally Posted by Booth
IQ of one is that the best you got? Your humor is about as dry as a popcorn fart!
Maxeen, I followed you over here from the post you made in the Nationals forum. Just wanted to say You go,girl!