Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey day!
Oooo, I just noticed I was on top of BDS earlier. Now I'm under CrissyAnn. Score!

Hey Crissy! How is the recovery going?
damn took you that long for you to notice you were on top of BDS...
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
i got my 32'' tv from walmart . wooooooooooooo im happy
You were one of those people up early. i need a 42 inch flat screen preferably Samsung did you see any for a good price. Im going out in a few hours for just that let me know
Mila, I was just @ Best Buy and WalMart. Both stores still had plenty of good TV deals. LCD TV's are going really cheap this year because of the LED.
Yeap, I'm going back later to pick up either a Samsung 46" for 699.00 or a Led for 999.00
Mila, I was just @ Best Buy and WalMart. Both stores still had plenty of good TV deals. LCD TV's are going really cheap this year because of the LED. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Im getting ready right now to head out,there was no line at Best Buy? Im steering clear of Wal mart today,but thanks babe
<P>im happy with the 32'' TV from walmart, 198.00 not bad.........i got there at 4am! just 1hr before , i was like number 180 on the line, but not bad of a deal......there were some good TV's at walmart as well 42'', just look at the AD at walmart.com, its over at 11am so HURRY!</P>