Has everyone gotten shy in Louisville?

new this area, willing to explore more
So thread gets some traction but then dies in November. No other discussions since 4 months ago ECCIE was hopping in TX. Where are all the girls hiding at in KY?
So thread gets some traction but then dies in November. No other discussions since 4 months ago ECCIE was hopping in TX. Where are all the girls hiding at in KY? Originally Posted by Tpax2469
Texas is Texas, and thre ain't no place in the hobby (or on ECCIE) that is like Texas (though IME Arkansas comes close, at least for ECCIE activity). KY ECCIE is a bit deader than most, but there are a lot of forums here that are very inactive (save for maybe provider ads).

It is what it is.

Cheers,

bcg
It would be nice to have some activity here and get to know the hobbyists in the area. Maybe we can start a photo thread? Those usually go over pretty well. And it is just about summer time. Which means bathing suit time!
Now you're talking Mina. Let's see what Louisville has to offer!

It would be nice to have some activity here and get to know the hobbyists in the area. Maybe we can start a photo thread? Those usually go over pretty well. And it is just about summer time. Which means bathing suit time! Originally Posted by Mina Harker
It would be nice to have some activity here and get to know the hobbyists in the area. Maybe we can start a photo thread? Those usually go over pretty well. And it is just about summer time. Which means bathing suit time! Originally Posted by Mina Harker
I really hope you mean photos of you and other providers in bathing suits and NOT a bunch of us!!!
Now you're talking Mina. Let's see what Louisville has to offer! Originally Posted by Tpax2469
Awesome! I've got a day between classes and finals. Good time to see if I can't get some sexy selfies together. Hopefully the other ladies will chime in. We do have some sexy as hell girls here, after all.

I really hope you mean photos of you and other providers in bathing suits and NOT a bunch of us!!! Originally Posted by golf9979
Brilliant idea. Boys vs Girls! Swim suit battle!