Encounter: decent time in new castle. new place

Sounds like it could be Cici usually works the other store lives in Butler nice skinny add 10years This store is also a drop off and pick up spot for trips to NY for the I80 bus could have been one just helping temporary or visiting. It’s actually in Prospect old 84 lumber for sale and a large area of construction and maintenance trucks for sale . Between 79 and Butler on 422 unless a new one opened between 79 and Sheetz
What other store in butler
It's a new one. It used to be something like 3 sisters restaurant, then a kitchen and bathroom remodeling place.
Where is it located?
Is it a fun place?
Just to be clear there are 2 on 422 between New Castle & Butler. The one next to 84 Lumber (East of I79) has been there a while. Started out pretty good, but the last couple of times there was only a couple of old hags there. I spoke with an attractive lady once, who said she was having a hard time keeping girls there. Soon after the hags appeared. The other one is west of I79 (in the old restaurant) & is new. Haven't been there yet. Hoping it's better there.
I stopped in to check it out a couple weeks ago and a avg. built older lady was there but I didn't stay. Would love some current intel on this one and the one on 422 in New Castle.