SMH.... shaking my head.....

What is the 5 F club?

An extension of the rule of 3 F's? As my college football coach told us "Find them, Fuck them, Forget about them." Also, "No means No, Maybe means No, and Yes means No in the morning!"

Wonder why he never won a humanitarian award? Originally Posted by disilene
..... Fuck them again, Forget them again.
+1
[QUOTE=Taylor_Love;1053407895]
I've actually have become friends with a couple of providers that I regularly see,but I know where the line is too..and I won't cross it,I see nothing wrong with that as long as that understanding is there.[/QUOTE)

There is nothing wrong with that. I am friends with my regulars, they know me by first name, they know about my personal life (a little), as well as I know about theirs. Can't tell you how many times in the past few weeks I've heard," Okay, spill it, what happened?" But they know boundaries too. I do not give out my personal cell.. My house isn't a "hey, was in the neighborhood, decided to drop by and say hi" house... giggles, but back on subject... I think that you should be some sort of friends with a provider you see regularly. It makes for a much more intimate session, IMHO....

"And that's all I gotta say about that..."
Forrest Gump Originally Posted by TiCobra
I definitely agree..it makes the session more intimate....one of the providers I was talking about,we can laugh and cut up through almost an entire session (mixed in with the moans and the groans and the OMG's)...when you can do that,it makes for a great time for both of you...I would NEVER begin to think about stopping and doing the "hey I was in the neighborhood" thing..that's crossing the line...
@Dallas. Your cartoon is dead on accurate and true.

@ILDA. Wish I had your problems.

@Taylor. Great thread and good comments from all. Boundaries are essential. Fantasy is fantasy. Oh, and thanks for the fantasy the other day. Hope to fantasize with you again soon.
Great post babe!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
..... Fuck them again, Forget them again. Originally Posted by ilovedatass
Find them.Feel them,Finger them,Fuck them and Forget them...
Find them.Feel them,Finger them,Fuck them and Forget them... Originally Posted by TiCobra
I call MOST backpage girls...the "4 G" girls.........Get in/Get on/Get off/and Get out!
  • Scemo
  • 07-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't be a fool. Think with your big head. If she tells you she cares or loves you , run. Think you are special ? Ask her to stay with you instead of going to the next appointment.
I keep telling myself this is strictly a professional relationship. Pretty Woman was a fantasy film. Anyone who maintains the illusion that the relationship can or will go beyond that is delusional. Those who are friends with their providers/clients are quite lucky. My problem is I can't yet tell if the provider is sincere. I've been told I was cute, have big equipment, and am funny. My sence of humor is pretty dry, so I only really believed the last. So far, I haven't fallen into the trap. Doesn't mean I don't want a friendship, just that I worry about whether I can maintain an appropriate level, or if it is the profesionalism talking.

A man has to know his limitations.