Did Bill Maher Cross The Line......

• WTF
  • 05-08-2017, 06:41 PM
With all the comments said about the Obamas, there is no line left to cross.
The radical conservatives have hit below the belt for 8 years. So they get what they give.
Again, I do not approve or respect that type of comments but do understand what they are a product of. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
This^
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Maher crossed the line again.

Remember when the Dims said "You don't have to respect the person but you have to respect the office (POTUS)?" Evidently that was only when a black guy held the office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What line is this? Tell me where this line os...is it like Obama's red line?
YR is a wicked boi and fair game.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 08:23 PM
I think it's rich that the whiny snowflakes are crying about little Bill Maher.

I saw him call Elizabeth Warren Pocohantas. She was pissed and probably mentioned something about it to him after the show.

What do you fellas think about that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I applaud him for pointing out how she gamed affirmative action, an evil program for commie sympathizers.
So "dims" don't respect the office?
You just complained because you had to......what? Respect the office with a black man in it? As in how is that possible and what do we expect of you?
And another racist steps on the hem of his white, "Sunday go to meeting" clothes exposing himself. You're a piece of shit. Make that a hypocritical piece of shit. Y'all did nothing but fuck with him for 8 years. 20% of repubs don't believe he was born in the US.
So what proof do you have that you respected the office? What proof do you have dems don't?
Nothing but your opinion, right?
WTF is correct. There is no line.
So shut the fuck up and go out to the cross site. It's your turn to bring the kerosene this week.

Maher crossed the line again.
If you had read the newsweek article you would have seen Maher has gone after everyone. Unlike red state douche-bags.
Remember when the Dims said "You don't have to respect the person but you have to respect the office (POTUS)?" Evidently that was only when a black guy held the office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
PS Jackie is one of the very few who ever said someone had gone too far with Obama.
And he didn't say it often.
Now you're up in arms about someone making a joke about the daughter of a guy who is on tape talking about grabbing pussy whether the woman wanted it or not because he's a celebrity and a guy who talks about how hot his daughter is and that he would date her if they weren't related.
And the cherry on the top of this little bowl of ice cream is that we are all relatively certain it is a joke.
Half of repubs still believe the fake news, never checking to see if it was true. Unlike Santa Claus, they can hang on to those fairy tales forever.
I still think Ivanka's husband should pay Maher a visit and beat the shit out of him.

And if he isn't up to it, I'm sure a couple of President Trump's personal body guards would oblige.

They could find that little punk in an alley, laying by his teeth.
Personal jackbooted bodyguard thugSS, Jackoff?

Yeah, you'd prolly love that.

And WTF is right. There is no line.
Nobody's cancelling HBO as long as Game of Thrones is still on, lol.

Shouldn't Kushner be concerned about Trumps own perverted thoughts on Ivanka as well? Wonder why that doesn't bother Trump supporters but the Maher comment does.
I still think Ivanka's husband should pay Maher a visit and beat the shit out of him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
C'mon, Jackie, that really wouldn't be much of a challenge (for Jared). Maher's a diminutive 5'7"...even Ivanka (a stunning, slender beauty all of 5' 11") could easily fit him in her pocket.

Maher's an arrogant jerk...always has been. Who cares what the eff he has to say? He's another hack whoring himself out for rating$.
I think it's rich that the whiny snowflakes are crying about little Bill Maher.

I saw him call Elizabeth Warren Pocohantas. She was pissed and probably mentioned something about it to him after the show.

What do you fellas think about that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She should be upset that he called her that. Especially since she's known as LIEAWATHA FAUXCAHONTIS for her claim to have " Native American " blood to qualify as a minority for hiring preference. But then, YOU and the reach-around crew claim to be heterosexual too !
C'mon, Jackie, that really wouldn't be much of a challenge (for Jared). Maher's a diminutive 5'7"...even Ivanka (a stunning, slender beauty all of 5' 11") could easily fit him in her pocket.

Maher's an arrogant jerk...always has been. Who cares what the eff he has to say? He's another hack whoring himself out for rating$. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Then he could be a member of the reach-around crew, since he whores himself out ! assup is ALWAYS needing good talent at the 'holes !

Maher's an arrogant jerk...always has been. Who cares what the eff he has to say? He's another hack whoring himself out for rating$. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeah, HE's the only one....

Yeah, HE's the only one....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Insufferable twit.
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2017, 04:32 PM

And WTF is right. There is no line. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree with you and WTF. There is no line anymore.

It is sad what has become of what was once the greatest country on earth.