antifa bitch marries muslim - gets brutal lesson

You are a sick POS to say someone deserves to be raped -how about if I said your mother deserved to be raped ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
how does your example compare to this womans situation? Its not the same.

Ignorance is not bliss when dealing with muslims who have a different world view as compared to western women, particluarly ignorant leftists who think they know islam when they don't know shit!!!!!
Stop adding your bullshit to confuse a simple issue you don't seem to understand. I was addressing the one issue the OP brought up. These are not new customs, douche-bag. You need to look up the definition of conservative. Not trump's and certainly not your own.
I'll touch on one of your babbles. Do you expect us to believe you've never heard of radical conservatives?

I must be getting cheated. You say I'm drinking but you're the douche-bag that can't form a coherent statement or question.
Since I try not to use general terms all I will say is that like the dicksuckingklansman, you're not on good terms with the facts. And also like lying loser's bitch, you seem to think your opinions are facts. Something that couldn't be less true.
The only thing your klansman is qualified to help with is to help fill out your request for state aid.
Not because he has any experience as an attorney. But because he has been doing it his entire life.
so .. if Islamic conservatives as muslins are prone to radicalism and otherwise ultra orthodoxy then all conservatives are .. what? a problem??

we talked about that posting drunk stuff ... deep breaths ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The mind reading lying loser screams again.
Oh, I forgot. You don't have to show proof of any kind to back up your complete bullshit. It's true because you say so, right?
Or is this just an example of you "thinking" your opinions are facts?
Either way, you're just a piece of shit.

So did you explain you're a night clerk at 7-11 to your racist boyfriend, dsk? And explain your health insurance won't pay to correct his botched gender change surgery?
How funny you both think the other has money.

And the Liberals want "open borders" for ALL MUSLIMS!!!!????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry to break it to you but it couldn't be less leftist.
Who maintains the old barbaric customs? Who tries to keep women locked up and for use as the husband sees fit?

Conservatives bud. Islamic conservatives.
Maintaining the status quo.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
the leftist issue had to do with the actions of the female, not the muslim.

of course, they (muslims) are not leftist even tho they do have some who are. they're prolly not even true leftist.

even leftist still has issues with misogyny.
Why is everyone trying to complicate this?

This woman decided to marry a Muslim, and got a rude introduction into the true nature of the Muslim way of life, particuarilly as it pertains to women.
Why is everyone trying to complicate this?

This woman decided to marry a Muslim, and got a rude introduction into the true nature of the Muslim way of life, particuarilly as it pertains to women. Originally Posted by Jackie S
None who have escaped from joining the tally band or isis have had anything good to say about them.
None who have escaped from joining the tally band or isis have had anything good to say about them. Originally Posted by bamscram
" tally band " ??? Is that like the band that YOU play the rusty trombone in EKIM ? You and the rest of the reach-around crew members gonna record some day ? Is it considered playing " bass " when YOU are blowing on LUBE WIDE ASS ? Do you all hope to be a big hit like YOUR favorite GAY band, The Village People !
http://www.msfanpage.link/antifa-dum...-wedding-gift/

her new husband rapes her and makes her unfriend her facebook friends. she's in jail.

This is leftism in a nutshell. This woman was in denial the whole time. She still kept believing this Turkish Muslim man believed in women’s rights because ‘he said he did’. No matter how many times he beat and raped her, she still ‘saw the silver lining in her activism’.

what a complete idiot. she deserves to get raped by a muslim. no sympathy from me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She should shave his beard while he sleeps, lol.

Jim
" tally band " ??? Is that like the band that YOU play the rusty trombone in EKIM ? You and the rest of the reach-around crew members gonna record some day ? Is it considered playing " bass " when YOU are blowing on LUBE WIDE ASS ? Do you all hope to be a big hit like YOUR favorite GAY band, The Village People ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim, AKA: retarded lenny, gay rey or the parrot One trick pony.
Dumbest poster on the forum.
Never responds to the OP just parrots his desire to suck dicks and rim assholes