Decided to do it my way!

Christina, I think it’s awesome that you’ve hit the reset button and feel liberated. Good for you!

I for one prefer CBJ for the limited reduction of risk. But that’s me. All I can say is that the CBJ you bestowed upon me a few years back still ranks as one of my favorite, ever! Either way, you’ve got a fan here.
I am definitely tempted to unretire.
Good for you
Christina you look great and this is an excellent threAD. CBJ is a deal killer for me so I say good move !
Interesting development!
I personally would not mind CBJ Christina, as long as you enjoy feeling a man inside your lovely mouth, I would be very game, and to your other special talents and mutual enjoyments Originally Posted by Gemineye
I would love to hang out with you sometime! Just shoot me a PM!
Would like to hang out some time Christina if you would like to shoot me a private message with contact information. That is especially true if you ever hang west of 360. I do occasionally make the drive over to Dallas but for any kind of regular activity this side of town is better.
Christina you look great and this is an excellent threAD. CBJ is a deal killer for me so I say good move ! Originally Posted by playerplano
THIS!

and congratulations on your weight loss!
Christina, I think it’s awesome that you’ve hit the reset button and feel liberated. Good for you!

I for one prefer CBJ for the limited reduction of risk. But that’s me. All I can say is that the CBJ you bestowed upon me a few years back still ranks as one of my favorite, ever! Either way, you’ve got a fan here. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
I 100% agree with this.

Christina - I saw you 2x back in 2018, and enjoyed every single minute, you're a fantastic woman in all ways, and I'm glad you're back.

I out for the next week or so, but I WILL be seeing you as soon as the schedule frees up.
christina posted ...
"... I know what you are thinking.. ¨But Christina! You were SO adamant about your policy. What's changed?
Well, I'm glad you asked! One major thing has and that is that I lost some weight… about 150 lbs to be exact… yup I got divorced. ..."

always loved that dig!! last time i heard that joke/dig, the woman telling me that said "200lbs" !! :^}

seriously, congratulations !!! glad you were about to recognize what you wanted and took action to do w/ your life what you want!! (personal- and adult sex provider-wise).

best to you in life and career!
I always liked doing it. Originally Posted by Christina Watkins
Yes, I most certainly believe you did. I still have some very fond memories of your beautiful eyes looking up at me....

Glad to hear you're living life on your terms. You're one of the sweetest girls I've ever had the pleasure to meet.
Glad your fans are in general approving your decision. But, on the other hand, scheduling is going to be a bitch.

Fortunately, I'm in no rush, having enjoyed your tender mercies already in exchange for my February budget (and most of the March budget too). Worth every shekel. So glad you're back.
Christina, you are an amazing woman and I truly admire you openness and honesty. Exactly the woman and person I enjoy spending time with. If you ever want to hang to the east in the Rockwall area just let me know. You can always just be you with me and your many talents will not go unappreciated.
Well you can sign me up as a customer, if you'll have me. Originally Posted by slubby
Oh I totally want you! PM me!!
I’m papachubby....and I definitely approve of this message!!!!
As I have always approved of everything about you baby. So glad your back.