Valley Visit

Well what I thought was going to be a few of us getting together to discuss a future GLMI as turned into an impromtu GLMI. The response is great. I have never put an event in such a short period of time but if the masses request it then who am I to deny them. hehehehe.

I am sending emails to everyone whom has shown an interest in getting together with me. I will be sending them to the email you used to register on ECCIE. If you use another email address please PM it to me ASAP.

I am totally pleased with the interest and this will defiantly be the best gathering the RGV has had. It will blow the last one I hosted out of the water.

Elgato69
i can't wait to attend. i'm sure it will be a blast meeting everyone.
I'd like to join you guys, just let me know when and where this gathering of the like minded will be at.
I have just sent an email regarding the upcoming GLMI in the valley to those that showed an interest in attending. Please check your emails. I think it will be a lot of fun.

This is not an ECCIE sponsored gathering.
I would like to attend, count me in
OK the excitement is building. I am just about to pick up some botanas and drinks. The girls are getting dolled up and from all indications this will be a great gathering. I will give you a recap later tonight, or tomorrow morning or the day after. Whew......
=( Unfortunately, I must let you all know that I will not be able to attend.

Though, I send my well wishes to everyone who will attend and hope that they have a fabulous time. Soon enough, I hope to meet the great people of the RGV that are on the board.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of the men on here but since I've been on hiatus there have been several new additions that I am excited to meet.

All in all, Elgato69, from all of us, we appreciate you putting together something like this for us. Hope I can make the next one.
Yes pamperedsecret I was looking forward in meeting you. Heard a lot of great things about you. Next Time.
Well I tried to get away but freaking work kept me from joining you all. Just want to thank Elgato for doing this and hopefully there will be more to come. Ladies, sorry i missed the chance to meet you but I ham planning on getting to meet with you, one on one. Hope you all have fun! I know I will be thinking of the fun you all are having.
The party is still going on. Several new beautiful ladies that are joining the site. The RGV is the place to be right now. The response has been great. Plans are underway for the next one. Trying to convince some of them to cum to Corpus Christi with me. We shall see. It has been great to meet some of the hobbiests here in the valley.

There are no signs that this party will end soon.

Elgato69
Sorry I could not make it guys, I ended up freeing myself of previous commitments at around 6:30pm.
Thanks for putting this social together, what a great success!! 7 providers and 7 hobbiests. Very nice. Lets do it again............very soon!
I already heard through the grapevine that it was a great time!
I had a great time at the social this afternoon. It was a pleasure meeting everyone, both fellow hobbyists and providers. And ladies, you all were lovely. We are so lucky to have you all down here in the RGV. And a final thank you to Elgato and Hazel for all the work they did in putting this social together.
It was great meeting all the great people that attended this social. Thanks gato69 for putting it together, thanks Hazel for the hospitality and thanks me for inviting the utrs. Lol.
All in all it was a blast.