No reviews? No posts? No premium access???

Zgirl, I sent you a message earlier...
Zgirl, I sent you a message earlier... Originally Posted by JeepGuy1784
Can u text me again??
If someone is on here with no posts and no reviews, then they are lurking and to me that is a red flag. Verify if you can, but proceed with great caution. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Why is that a red flag.?

"I like to have my privacy I also dont like most of the drama that comes with posting regularly"

This right here is why I don't post.
It is a simple and obvious red flag. Along with the lurkers who are just here observing, this site is also frequented by LE who just sit and watch and don't post regularly or at all. No way to tell the lurkers, like you, from the LE so that is a red flag in my book.
It is a simple and obvious red flag. Along with the lurkers who are just here observing, this site is also frequented by LE who just sit and watch and don't post regularly or at all. No way to tell the lurkers, like you, from the LE so that is a red flag in my book. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
What does LE stand for?
Lmao! Zgirl, you kill me sometimes....

LE = Law Enforcement
Lmao! Zgirl, you kill me sometimes....

LE = Law Enforcement Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Lol ! Listen here u!
I might not be new to the hobby, but I'm new to this lingo, & you already told me you were cool with helping me with this foreign language, so keep your extra comments to a minimum!!! Lol
I know! Its embarrassing asking sometimes, but how else am I gonna learn!
Lol ! Listen here u!
I might not be new to the hobby, but I'm new to this lingo, & you already told me you were cool with helping me with this foreign language, so keep your extra comments to a minimum!!! Lol
I know! Its embarrassing asking sometimes, but how else am I gonna learn! Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Ask all you want darlin', I'm here for ya, you just gave me a good chuckle when I seen your question lol

everyone should ask every question - knowledge is protection and ignorance is how we can get burned.
everyone should ask every question - knowledge is protection and ignorance is how we can get burned. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
But I thought ignorance was bliss??????
I'm confused now! I've been wrong all along!

Bliss is bliss... everything else is just a means to get there.
LE=Local Erections
  • Twain
  • 06-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Zgirl2 = Bliss

Zgirl2 = Bliss
Originally Posted by Twain
You're a little slice of bliss urself Twain!