ALERT ...ALERT....IGNORE THIS PICTURE...WELLENDOWED THINKS IT IS A PHONY POST !!!!!!!!

It's Mock Obama Day............haven't you heard..................
No..the dumbest was your own thread touting Wendy Davis as being hot !!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest thread ever. Way to go Whirly'tard. Originally Posted by timpage
No..the dumbest was your own thread touting Wendy Davis as being hot !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Amen to that - you slapped his nutcase faggotty face with that one!
Timmy Boy is a certified weirdo wackjob, insane abnormal inbred loser
You two knuckleheads ought to get a room so you can yuk it up together.

As for Wendy Davis, to each his own....but, I'd hit it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg ja-news_AbortionProtests070113_13.jpg (46.0 KB, 14 views)
The real Wendy Davis................

I don't want to go back in time to fuck her you dumbass.

And, by the way shit-for-brains. Good on her that's she is better looking and in better shape now than she was 25 years ago. That's a thing to be admired, not belittled. I'm betting the same couldn't be said about you.

The plain simple fact of the matter is that she scares you. A good-looking, smart powerful woman just isn't something a half-wit like you is set up to deal with.
Her support for infanticide is disturbing; as is your sexual fixation with her................it's fun watching you defend her as being "hot"...................ch eck out her gullet on this picture............to each his own..............

And it is fun to watch you trot out the ole "you are scared of a powerful woman line"...........predictable Timmyboy..........I look forward to her running for governor.......her abortion policies are so far from the Texas mainstream, your lefties can only promote her as being a hot chick ! Now that is funny.

Her support for infanticide is disturbing; as is your sexual fixation with her................it's fun watching you defend her as being "hot"...................ch eck out her gullet on this picture............to each his own..............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd say you're the one with the fixation you fucking weirdo. And, if this is the least flattering recent photo you can come up with, I'd say Ms. Davis is doing pretty good. I bet you've got more chins than that.....

And, by the way, fuck you and what you think is your unassailable moral high ground. If it wasn't such a tremendous waste of time, I'd grind you into dry dog shit on the choice issue. You and your ilk have turned the entire political process on its ear arguing about something that the rest of the civilized world pays almost zero attention to....you hypocritically assert the position about how much you care about these unborn children while doing, and advocate doing, less than nothing for the children already born into this world to the poor, the sick and the needy. You're a turd.
Old tired rant; can't defend the indefensible (infanticide disguised as choice) so you pile on the ad hominems and throw in some other baloney about conservatives not caring about children..........

Like I said; it will be interesting to watch WD defend her infanticide position on the campaign trail.........support for killing a baby at 20+ weeks is a disturbing morality....be you hot or not !

"pays zero attention to".................that is funny..........Davis has made her political star on an issue that nobody pays attention to.............your the village idiot Timmyboy !
Old tired rant; can't defend the indefensible (infanticide disguised as choice) so you pile on the ad hominems and throw in some other baloney about conservatives not caring about children..........

Like I said; it will be interesting to watch WD defend her infanticide position on the campaign trail.........support for killing a baby at 20+ weeks is a disturbing morality....be you hot or not !

"pays zero attention to".................that is funny..........Davis has made her political star on an issue that nobody pays attention to.............your the village idiot Timmyboy ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You'd be the expert on sloganeering old tired rants and not addressing any argument anybody responds with....because you're too fucking stupid to come up with anything independent of what you read on Breitbart and Newsmax, or hear on Limbaugh.

And, by the way, "your the village idiot" kinda stands on its own. Classic. Moron.
What argument ?

You are the one hiding/running away from defending WDs infanticide position............ not me.

Of course you ignore the irony of you complaining about "something that the rest of the civilized world pays almost zero attention to", but Davis has made her political bones over that very issue.......and btw, I live in Texas, NOT the rest of the world.......infanticide matters in Texas.....and abortions after 20 weeks is banned in most of the "civilized world" ! If your concern is what the rest of the world is doing; then I suggest you get on board....

Fucking moron.
What argument ?

You are the one hiding/running away from defending WDs infanticide position............ not me.

Of course you ignore the irony of you complaining about "something that the rest of the civilized world pays almost zero attention to", but Davis has made her political bones over that very issue.......and btw, I live in Texas, NOT the rest of the world.......infanticide matters in Texas.....and abortions after 20 weeks is banned in most of the world ! If your concern is what the rest of the world is doing; then I suggest you get on board....

Fucking moron. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Raised the argument with you repeatedly previously, you refuse to even acknowledge it: the bill that was passed isn't about 20 week abortions. It's about shutting down access to abortion providers in Texas. Estimates were that the additional requirements contained in the bill, which have absolutely nothing to do with the 20 week requirement, will have the effect of closing more than 80% of the clinics that provide access to the services in Texas. That was your goal. And, you're nothing but a fucking liar for refusing to aknowledge it.
That is your spin; the bill was very much about stopping abortions after 20 weeks..........

Are you now claiming that WD supports the ban on abortions after 20 weeks ?

Do you support the ban on abortions after 20 weeks ?
That is your spin; the bill was very much about stopping abortions after 20 weeks..........

Are you now claiming that WD supports the ban on abortions after 20 weeks ?

Do you support the ban on abortions after 20 weeks ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I rest my case. You whine like a bitch that I don't make an argument and when I do....repeatedly....you dodge.
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2013, 10:54 AM
I rest my case. You whine like a bitch that I don't make an argument and when I do....repeatedly....you dodge. Originally Posted by timpage

or vanish like a rat down a drain pipe after they have their ass handed to them .... life would be easy for the morons if they'd just stay down the drain pipe.