Any Interest in a Frisco, Allen, Mckinney Info Sharing Group?

I’d be interested
If you want to start something off board, discord is an option. But how we know you are legit? Originally Posted by cdelta011
Ask someone who has been around since ASPD days.
Im interested. Please PM me
Ok. I am new, so wouldnt know what that is. But if you guys are ok, then count me in..
LE in these parts is not nearly as tolerant or disinterested as Dallas. This would quickly spell an end to the few FS places in this area. No thanks.
I have reached out to a select few whoremongers on this thread and started the group. If we grow or add people will be a collective decision so if you haven't heard from me for now the group is very small.

Feel free to lock this thread and thanks to the guys who have participated.
Is this going to be a group within ECCIE?
I have reached out to a select few whoremongers on this thread and started the group. If we grow or add people will be a collective decision so if you haven't heard from me for now the group is very small.

Feel free to lock this thread and thanks to the guys who have participated. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

Oh no.... I didn't get picked! Pls do reach out if you grow the group!
For those that didn't get picked for OP's group, PM me and I'll start a second one!
For those that didn't get picked for OP's group, PM me and I'll start a second one! Originally Posted by thecob
Hmmmmm..... New member and wants to set up a group chat about sub-amps. Kind of suspicious?
Oh no.... I didn't get picked! Pls do reach out if you grow the group! Originally Posted by CaptainTime
It’s just an underground circle jerk, so take it as a blessing that you didn’t get picked.

Cheers.
It’s just an underground circle jerk, so take it as a blessing that you didn’t get picked.
Cheers. Originally Posted by Medulla

Thx. I'm not too worried about it.

I've never had trouble finding my own way with subamps or finding hidden gems in that area.
I would be interested in finding stuff in the area. The couple of places I have tried has mostly been busts.
I want to join and be the holder of the candle...do we have Smore's night...
Count me in too and I guess you can few more.