whats houston like?

LOL, sorry guys was actually just being a smart ass... But yes there is a huge difference in the two with personalities and etc..
I'm going to guess a lot like Dallas .... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Leave to someone from Austin to post that . . .
BITE ME
  • Chloe
  • 09-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Haha! This has gotten funny yet true, I have noticed the different personalities of the major Texas cities. I have toured Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Corpus Christi!!

Oh I run these "ads" all the time . . .no shame in the game that attracts attention!! I am running one now, I never post in this section unless I have an upcoming trip and I want all of you to see that and book with me if you want to! LOL
Chole I looked at your site. You can post an ad on my fucking forehead if you want. Your smoking hot!
I love hooktard threADs......now show us some fucking taint........oops, wrong board.
Looks like i upset many of you with trying to get some info aand welcomes to houston....but seems I'm not welcome...sorry for the distruption I will just stick with austin and san antonio...now let's put an end to this thread.
KK, don't listen to us. We are a bunch of teddy bears in real life. We just like to act like big assholes on here. Well DH, NAN, GOAT and a few others are assholes, but don't let that distract you from coming and seeing some good ole boys. Come on down, I'll buy you some ice cream.
Chole I looked at your site. You can post an ad on my fucking forehead if you want. Your smoking hot! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
You are losing it Jack, I would rather have "her" sit on my face than an ad on my forehead. LOL
Phil I hear ya. I'd let her do that too. I'd let Kelly do the same too. Kelly come one down, you'll meet some great fellas and I will come take some non-blurry pics of you while your here.
Phil I hear ya. I'd let her do that too. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
+1 damn
I'd let Kelly do the same too. Kelly come one down, you'll meet some great fellas and I will come take some non-blurry pics of you while your here.
+1 and +1. The Houston board isn't known for white knights, so don't let the naysayers get you down. There are good guys, they just don't talk much.
Really. Don't mind what I say. You do your thing and don't worry about a few assholes run their mouth. **raises hand** You will do very well down here.

*Don't worry guys I already sent out a PM asking her to DOM me like NachoN*
Well thanks to all of you that are welcoming...I'm excitetd to start traveling and seeing beyond dallas...first I am visiting austin starting tomorrow and the san antonio soon after and get use to them first before I make my way to the tough city of houston one day.lol.
See you eventually!
Kandy, Houston is not as tough as you think. Take it from someone who has DONE all 3 cities you want to visit. I actually love Houston, it's my favorite city in Texas.
I've spent some time with some of the posters on this thread. They may have a hard exterior but they are all sweethearts in person. As long as you are who you say you are, you look like you say you do and you do what you say your going to do Houston will be good to you.

Love Audrina