Jerry Jones vs his coach

Jerry will pay for whoever he wants. Riley is supposedly making 6.5 MM a year.

The problem is Jerry needs to hire a new GM and "owner." There was an article saying time is running out for Jerry. Does he want the reigns to be taken out of his hands by legal force or give them over to his sons and be able to enjoy another SB win before he passes?
I've been a Cowboys fan since 1968, and I think our only hope for them ver getting out of the mess they're in is for Jerry Jones to die and then his son Stephen takes over ..... if they keep hiring "yes men" for coaches who are not allowed to truly have control and do things their way, then 23 more years of 8-8 is what we will have to suffer through .....get a college coach and defensive co-ordinator who are innovative and are genuises at what they do ..... hire Will McClay (the guy in charge of drafting their players) as the GM ..... eck I even read the other day where Troy Aikman would be interested in being their GM, but until Jerry releases some control and let's some other people do their jobs (since Jerry has obviously failed miserably at it but that massive ego won't let him make the changes they need) the Cowboys will remain a mediocre and lifeless team .....
I've been a Cowboys fan since 1968..... but until Jerry releases some control and let's some other people do their jobs..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
As a lifelong Cowboys fan myself, this pretty much sums it up imo.....