Taking a break from all this craziness...

LOLLING!

Which one is Ramboebsy? Who am I kidding...those boys are way too butch for the ECCIE WSNDs .
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 08:48 AM
amazing how the Leftists love their hateful depictions of 'teh' LGBTQ communities - yet claim to be the party of 'Diversity and Tolerance' - they are anything But that!
leader of proud boys, Joe Biggs, on the left. he's black.

leader of proud boys, Joe Biggs, on the left. he's black.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Funny how your side thinks being black stops all criticism. ''Where is MY African American''?
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 01:16 PM
'My african american" -means the deluded blacks on the DPST racial identity Plantation - kept in servitude for decades in shit-hole cities
owned by the plantation master nomenklatura - a Lilly white nomenklatura .
Funny how your side thinks being black stops all criticism. ''Where is MY African American''? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It just seems like a few really ignorant black people who do not realize they are tokens and are attaching their names to a white fraternity of losers... whatever. Minorities shouldn't worry about those clowns. Let them march around all day and drink beer all night like they do. They're nothing to society and should just be considered as such while they team up to form a dream team of the failures and stupidity of mankind.
It just seems like a few really ignorant black people who do not realize they are tokens and are attaching their names to a white fraternity of losers... whatever. Minorities shouldn't worry about those clowns. Let them march around all day and drink beer all night like they do. They're nothing to society and should just be considered as such while they team up to form a dream team of the failures and stupidity of mankind. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Why don't you just come out and say it. Quit dancing around like a sissy. Like this "FUCK ANTIFA!".
The real leader of the PROUD BOYS, Enrique Tarrio a Cuban Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGz5JLtB3Vg