How good are the TEXANS going to be? Houston my have something special?

3-1 has me hoping... see what happens with the Giants.
Rough game today.
Damn, that game just made me feel completely sick.... It seemed so much like they had turned the corner....what an ass kicking.... Hopefully, they will get over it and perhaps make the playoffs.....
Listening to that game over the radio sucked. I was so disappointed.
Listening to that game over the radio sucked. I was so disappointed. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Watching it was the pits.
We were pathetic today.
We sucked!
We were pathetic today.
We sucked! Originally Posted by Gator42
Yes we did. I was ready for Andre Ware to put down the microphone and suit up!
Our biggest issue is that Kubiak likes lighter lineman who can go sideline to sideline. The problem is that against the bigger NFC teams we get completely dominated on both sides of the ball at the point of attack.
The Game sucked the Texans either play really well or they play really bad.
No rush on both sides of the ball.
They were out coached and physically dominated.
I went to the game there were quite a few empty seats and the tailgating was boring not a lot of hot babes to check out.
Our secondary is killing us. I expected the Giants to have an answer for the zone defense and boy did they.
If y'all think it looked bad on TV and sounded bad on the radio just think how much worse it looked in person. I was there at the game yesterday and I was thoroughly disappointed. This was the first Texans game I'd ever gone to in the whole time they've been in town. Didn't expect my first game to be a loss.

They didn't look like they prepared anything to beat the Giants. The Giants, on the other hand, looked as if all they'd done all week was watch film on the Texans because they beat them at everything they did.
I'm not a Texans fan...but I'm not a hater either. If an impartial POV matters...

The D is simply woeful!!!! Colts lit 'em up to keep the opener in question for much too long. Cowboys moved the ball. So did the Giants. A lazy ST block is all that kept them from losing to "my" team... the 'Skins, for God's sake. If Fred Davis manages to lay a hand on the corner rush, the regulation FG puts the Texans down by 10 with very little time to play.

Offense sells tickets but defense wins championships. Address that & the Texans are on their way!! They are fun to watch...so as long as I have to live here I hope they get it figured out. Don't suppose I can get a little luv from them when they play the Eagles?? Pretty please....
Go Texans!!!!!!!!!

______________________________ ______________________________ ___________
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Man what Yall think an even season or a winning season?
Not looking good right now trey. I think its about to get even. Our defense sucks!