Civility

Grumpy, no one may know who you are or what you look like. This is correct. BUT, I have this special abilitiy which enables me to create an image of a person based on their writing style/ability.

This is what I came up with; ' http://oneutah.org/wp-content/upload...ly_redneck.jpg '
Seriously, that link should come with a warning damnit. lol I'm not going to get that visual out of head for a while now.
LOL oh give it up dude like for real... I haven't offered that sort of special EVER!! And if I did offer a special I was only doing it because some of my good polite clients appreciate when I cut them a deal.

And if our dinner date wasn't too long ago then you DO have multiple handles here. Maybe someone SHOULD check into that. Ill be PM'n a mod momentarily to discuss that.

And hey dumdum if I was in need of money offering a special really isn't the way to go. But that's another subject and one you shouldn't be involved in.. considering you don't have a vagina!
LMAO now that is funny!
I had no intention of singling out anyone, just noting a change in the discourse and wondering how others felt about it.

I guess bashing each other over the head with shovels is fun too.

Whoa, look at the time! The cocktail hour approaches! At least that's my solution.
Grumpy, no one may know who you are or what you look like. This is correct. BUT, I have this special abilitiy which enables me to create an image of a person based on their writing style/ability.

This is what I came up with; ' http://oneutah.org/wp-content/upload...ly_redneck.jpg ' Originally Posted by lookin4fun0

I think you may be right...
Driver,

You didn't single anyone out. You actually posted a thread about it before I did. I was going to address that review thread and how got way out of hand.

Cocktail hour? It isn't too far away and I think I'm going to crack open the new bottle of Godiva Chocolate liqueur and make a chocolate martini before I start packing.
Love this thread...you're hookers...just like I'm a john, or a trick...the only negative connotations to any of those words are the ones you supply in your own mind, and I can't be responsible for how you take it. To me, they're the truth...nothing more, nothing less...

"the funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too"
lol...that's probably pretty damn close!!! y'all need to just ignore this dickwad, ya know??? lol...funny!
Good gracious . . . I guess the corn crops are doing well and the pig houses have been cleaned . . . A turd is a turd any way you cut it. I am a fucktard, the ladies are hooktards, the icky is a SHMB. One can disagree but the truth will not change. So the sensitive souls should grow their big boy/girl hair and deal with the reality of the hobby.
Love this thread...you're hookers...just like I'm a john, or a trick...the only negative connotations to any of those words are the ones you supply in your own mind, and I can't be responsible for how you take it. To me, they're the truth...nothing more, nothing less...

"the funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too" Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WakeUp, it's not the matter of using such slang, it's the intent that it is used. I don't care if you or the next man refers to me as a hooker..it is what it is. It becomes an issue when one is constantly using such slang every chance possible in a demeaning manor and then expect that we providers will just bend over and get screwed by him. This man insults any and every one just about every time he posts. It's just not needed. I have read many of your posts and realize you keep it real and say exactly how you feel and thats fine by me.. but this dude takes it to a whole different level.
Ah, methinks grumpysmurf is getting exactly what he set out for- hobbyist harmony, be damned. Agent of C.H.A.O.S., we're on to you. Therefore this is my last (albeit second) post in this thread. Probably.
Wow somebody actually got themselves a fucking clue- and it had to be a oxygen deprived denverite. These Omaha sprouts dont get it but theyre about to. Kendraaaaah your not a hooker youre a ho. Theres a diff. and your in the urban dictionary where it says ho they got your pic. That silicone dont look good on you hun- gettin hard fake feelin and the nipples just dont line up like god wanted them to. All that work pain and money for nothing. Gotta make a gal feel bad- so no wonder you are bitter. Are you paying back the loan or defaulting because it is such a shitty job.
Ahaahaahhhhaaaa you are a freaking moron. My breasts are actually pretty soft, my nipples couldn't get any more perfectly lined up, perky, and oh so very responsive!! Me bitter? Never that. And for your info my breast surgery was bought and payed for the day of my consultation... but thanks for the recognition!

And damn if I'm just a ho why do you insist you payed me for services? I always thought ho's gave it up for free????????

Yup. With increased traffic comes the trolls and the weirdos. Welcome to the 21st century, NE!