Everybody, we got a BIG problem...

Post to prove, asshole. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Knowing that you have been a cowardly, Welshing Idiot you're entire life ... must be a terrible burden for you to live with.

Isn't it?
Considering you're a lying, cowardly asshole, BigChins, nothing you say can bother me. If you'd had the proof, you'd have posted it. But you'd rather be a chickenshit, and whine. No problem. Enjoy yourself.
Considering you're a lying, cowardly asshole, BigChins, nothing you say can bother me. If you'd had the proof, you'd have posted it. But you'd rather be a chickenshit, and whine. No problem. Enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Pay up, The Welshing Idiot!
Everybody, we got a BIG problem... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFY, were you worried about the Big Crash on September 14, 2008?

Or did you just look the other way?

Perhaps the real "BIG problem..." is ... you and your ilk.
IIFFY, were you worried about the Big Crash on September 14, 2008?

Or did you just look the other way?

Perhaps the real "BIG problem..." is ... you and your ilk. Originally Posted by bigtex

Pay up, The Welshing Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Why not just post the bet? What are you, chickenshit or something?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Originated by "Tyler Durden" on Zero Hedge (Zero Hedge).

Matt Taibbi, in his book Griftopia, cites Zero Hedge in the last chapter as accurately assessing the level of corruption in the banking industry and credits its inside advantage. He questions why mainstream financial media did not earlier detect the corruption at Goldman Sachs. Taibbi writes, "Right around that same time, there were three media stories that helped focus a swirl of seriously negative attention on the bank. My piece was one, New York magazine's Joe Hagan wrote another, and the third was a series of stories by a heretofore little-known blogger who went by the nom de plume of "Tyler Durden" on a blog called Zero Hedge" (wiki)
Considering you're a lying, cowardly asshole, BigChins, nothing you say can bother me. If you'd had the proof, you'd have posted it. But you'd rather be a chickenshit, and whine. No problem. Enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Send him so of that "cheese" that his liberal buddy woomby raves about to go with that "whine" ! Some of that "fum-unda" cheese ! Fum-unda dees nuts !
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Looks like Joe sixpack got fucked again.