breasts

I like big natural ones myself.

Something that's surprising to me is how many well-endowed ladies don't seem to know about 'russian.' I've asked for it twice, and both times the girl told me she had never done it before and wasn't sure how to do it. Each of them definitely had the right kind of body for it, though. Originally Posted by DharmaForOne
i don't know about them, but i had no idea what a 'russian' was until a couple of weeks ago through an internet search. and i've definately been doing them longer than that!
i don't know about them, but i had no idea what a 'russian' was until a couple of weeks ago through an internet search. and i've definately been doing them longer than that! Originally Posted by kaitlin
The "searches" or "russian?" LOL
I love them. Bigger the better. However I will take smaller ones rather then fake large ones. I love natural tits.
i don't know about them, but i had no idea what a 'russian' was until a couple of weeks ago through an internet search. and i've definately been doing them longer than that! Originally Posted by kaitlin

Yeah, the slang doesn't really describe the activity at all. Of course, when I asked for it, I didn't say 'russian.' I said 'Let's put it in between ...'
I like small perky natural ones....yummmm yummm!!
What ever the size is ok as long as they are natural and the lady is happy with her body. The boobs are just part of the wrapping paper, the real guift is what is inside, the person.
Boobs are boobs. I prefer natural. If they are, I don't care about the size. I like nipples that enjoy being carressed.
I'm in favor of them
I'm starting a petition to ban breast reduction lol
Here's a question, for both the ladies and gentlemen:

1. Ladies, how often do you come accoss men who have breast fixations -- whether on large, small, want to play with them constantly, etc.?
Originally Posted by kaitlin
24/7......365......
24/7......365...... Originally Posted by allofamber
Lucky lady!!! But, OTOH, what you have are certified guy magnets.
TAKE A BOW !!P.S what is RUSSIAN?? I have never heard of that...
russian is titty fu*king.....
SHIT even I knew that..so russia has made that another nominal fee? REALLY TITS ROCK AND I PERSONALLY HAVE A DOUBLE D YA'LL CANT TOUCH lol!!!BOOBS ARE THE REASON FOR YOUR BEING HERE boys one way or another! I KNOW YA'LL MISS YOUR MOMS ALREADY HAHA.. O.K go on I just love my mammories..lol.... REALLY I am totally enjoying MEN for ONCE on these boards.... ANNIE
I'm a very perky and full B cup, my girlfriend/double partner is always playing with them. She loves to suck on my chocolate nipples, yum.

Kisses Claudia