Piercing Play

Very points everyone! Have always wondered why and never seen anyone that has had it done. I guess I always go for the classy, clean looking lady with minimum piercings and tats.
I have yet to expericance the tongue piercing while getting oral. Heard it's makes it feel so much better? Any thoughts? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Me either Wabbit. It's hard for me to believe that in 30 years I have yet to run across a lady with a pierced tongue. Guys talk about the sensation, but I just can't imagine a piece of metal running up and down my most sensitive area.

As for hood piercing, I'm not sure I want to "snag" my tongue on something meant for the ears while down there !
I guess I should speak up being that I have 11 piercings...lol... in the order done: One in each ear, tongue, belly button, 2 in my eye left eye brow (did have 3), One in each nipple, Clit, Nose , and one in my chest between my breast.

I did my piercings for me and me only. I love them. I love the way they look, feel and some of them are great coversation starters...lol...I also enjoy a little pain in small amounts, which is why I have piercings and no tats...Also if at some point in my life I want or need to get rid of them, its easy to do.

Piercing of the clit can be dangerous. You do have a 50-50 chance of loosing feeling...I took the chance after years of considering it...I'm glad I did...I love playing with it and having it played with. And the vibrations when riding my motorcycle...OMG!!!...lol

I dont wear my tongue ring often, just got bored with it...but I wear it often enough to keep the hole open for when I want to wear it, or it is requested. Most guys say they dont really notice a difference in the way it feels.

A lot of people are "freaked out" by piercings or afraid they are gonna get caught on it or hurt the person who is pierced. Well except for one time right after I got my nipples pierced, I have never had anyone get caught or hurt or hurt me due to my piercings...
For you guys that don't make it to ANOTHER REALM forum much, I recommend this link that was posted by one of the mods there (in http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062314&postcount=1):
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Pound_Puppy

Ww--you switched tenses mid-sentence. Is that the Royal "We?" Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes Charlie we do notice that affectation, I thinck it is a funny way of poking fun at myself for being a little bit of a pompous ass sometimes. It also is an allusion to the voices in my head, they are speaking to me now and saying something about needing to thank Valmont for getting you to switch avatars...

Edit in the interest of veracity (it's today's SAT word)

It would seem that Valmont was not the damsel to remove the blight from Charlie's avatar area it was instead one of my very favorite posters that shares equal measures of wit and beauty. Now that really does amuse us Charlie.

It would seem that Valmont was not the damsel to remove the blight from Charlie's avatar area it was instead one of my very favorite posters that shares equal measures of wit and beauty. Now that really does amuse us Charlie. Originally Posted by Wayward
Charles amusing? Way, you have no idea! You should hear some of the pms ............ uh....maybe not.............
I have my navel and clit pierced and before I got the clit ring I spend alot of time researching and talked with the person doing it. As a person with an extensive medical background I covered all the bases and asked to see the items and techniques used...I had it done and it was painless (slight discomfort that night but nothing motrin didn't handle) and have had a blast with it since and it's been about five years now...so I encourage it you just have to research and ask questions.
When I read this post, I first thought you were talking about blood sports, which is used in S/M play. There are many ways in which this can be done. They actually sell needles in stores in SF and give classes to tell you how to do this with as much safety as possible. It takes a certain type of personality to play this way, and there has to be a very intimate and trusting component to the relationship between top and bottom.

However, you also see all kinds of piercings in California, which is a totally different subject. It has become common place to see labia, clitorial, breast, lip, and nose piercings. Many people have come to use piercings as both a signature and a stimulant in sexual play. I myself, only have my ears pierce, and I'm good with that, but I do know many women who have various piercings....What I always say about California, is that the best things and the worst things are truly the same...here I have true "Freedom of Choice"... so one gets exposed to a greater number of aspects in life...including those that others would think of as on the fringe...

(Btw...I do hear that clitorial piercings do allow for heightened sensitivity..., but somehow I just keep thinking Ouch!)
Most of the time a piercing makes the area more sensitive, when doing anything with your genitals it's best to involve a trained professional. (Yes that was a joke London) However while I'm not a super big fan of them, we are a fan of the results sometimes and have known at least one woman that became much more easily orgasmic after having her clitoral hood pierced and here is the weird part, years later after having the piercing removed the increased sensitivity did not leave when the metal did. Originally Posted by Wayward
Ww--you switched tenses mid-sentence. Is that the Royal "We?" Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
"We" are the voices in Father Wayward's head.