Sen. Josh Hawley becomes public enemy No. 1 on Capitol Hill

I didn't say it was racist, really. It was in support of conspiracy goons who are largely racist, but that doesn't make Hawley's gesture racist. Splitting more hairs. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As I've posted somewhere here before I don't think Cruz nor Hawley are racist, but they will welcome all the votes they can muster. I'd like to see both denounce the proud boys and white supremacists. Even then, they will want there vote. Scoundrels.

The relevant fact about Hawley is that he is a cynic.

There are LOTS of constitutional scholars. I don't recall seeing any other ones supporting what Hawley was doing. His idiotic objections had no chance of succeeding. Even if he won on PA or AZ, Biden still had enough electoral votes to win. So he was putting the nation through trauma for absolutely no good reason. Except his own career aspirations. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
My take was that Hawley was being self serving. We both agree it was a political ploy. Those crazies in that insurrection scream "Constitution this, and Constitution that" and he was looking to legitimize their grievances. Legally. But as we know, that shit hit him in the face.

Sirs.
The relevant fact about Hawley is that he is a cynic.

There are LOTS of constitutional scholars. I don't recall seeing any other ones supporting what Hawley was doing. His idiotic objections had no chance of succeeding. Even if he won on PA or AZ, Biden still had enough electoral votes to win. So he was putting the nation through trauma for absolutely no good reason. Except his own career aspirations. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

Hawley is a cyst
  • oeb11
  • 01-11-2021, 08:47 AM
DPST's - have you notified the DOJ and FBI to arrest Hawley as 'Public enemy No. !. ????
typical - Censorship and removal of anyone not of a marxist minority identity politics DPST POV!
And the whining, lying DPST LSM and their nomenklatura leaders whine and accuse Conservatives of being "FASCIST"!

Hypocrisy - and accusing Conservative of their very own DPST political plans and crimes - are the DPST staple of their media lapdogs and agenda/narrative.

9 More Days!
  • oeb11
  • 01-11-2021, 08:49 AM
Hawley is a cyst Originally Posted by matchingmole

A cyst is a sac-like pocket of membranous tissue that contains fluid, air, or other substances. Cysts can grow almost anywhere in your body or under your skin. There are many different types of cysts. Most cysts are benign, or noncancerous.
Includes Diseases: Sebaceous cyst; Milium (dermatology)

Cyst: Pictures, Causes, Types, Treatments, and Prevention

9 more days until what?

The next attack on the US?

I know you can’t be talking about the end of the Trump regime because you have indicated that you believed this regime would/should be the true Thousand Year Regime.

If you’re responding to calls for violence, it’s your duty as a citizen to report them.

Please clarify, amigo.
Marriott said it regrets giving Hawley $2,000 for his campaign. But no more, ever!
I'm sure the pillow man will still support corrupt ignorance and some faux news idiots. Maybe Hawley and cruzy can schedule a 3way blow n go with Hannity
A cyst is a sac-like pocket of membranous tissue that contains fluid, air, or other substances. Cysts can grow almost anywhere in your body or under your skin. There are many different types of cysts. Most cysts are benign, or noncancerous.
Includes Diseases: Sebaceous cyst; Milium (dermatology)

Cyst: Pictures, Causes, Types, Treatments, and Prevention

Originally Posted by oeb11

Sounds like Hawley
Perhaps the good doctor meant carbunkle instead.
Wake up. Hawley is an opportunist just like Trump. Swore he would serve full term as Missouri Atty General then ran for Senate. Backs any cause that will get him a sound bite, who knows if he believes in the cause or not? May have a degree, but not a scholar. Google Shakespeare about " lean and hungry look". I think a two party system is good for the country, but he will kill what's left of the right.
Wake up. Hawley is an opportunist just like Trump. Swore he would serve full term as Missouri Atty General then ran for Senate. Backs any cause that will get him a sound bite, who knows if he believes in the cause or not? May have a degree, but not a scholar. Google Shakespeare about " lean and hungry look". I think a two party system is good for the country, but he will kill what's left of the right. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Sounds like a bona fide POS. We got a few of them here in Texas.
Thanks Yssup. If nothing else we enjoyed another example of oeb's inability to complete a coherent sentence in this thread. Seems like he's learned to cut and paste though, so there may be a glimmer of educatability there.
I'm still wondering if the corrupt trumpy will pardon the mucho corrupt texan paxton from all his corruption. I also wonder how trumpy can take a fat orange shit with paxton stuck up his skank ass ugh n omg paxton
I'm sure the pillow man will still support corrupt ignorance and some faux news idiots. Maybe Hawley and cruzy can schedule a 3way blow n go with Hannity Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Where is pillow man? That Fucker had an ad on FOX like every 7 minutes.
The pillow man may be supplying the pillows and trying to partake and make it a 4way fist fest