Go or Stay

If you go through with it when they use false or inaccurate pictures, you are encouraging them to continue that practice. I have turned away a couple of providers who showed up looking nothing like their pics. I gave them $20 for gas and sent them on their way
If you guys know me, you'll know this happened!

I went to an In Call in Oklahoma City. The gal answered the door and I said "Somebody called for an Exorcist?" Turned and walked away! I think she was the first generation walking up right in her family!
A man has every right to leave if she misrespresents herself, although a few men I've talked to about this said they chose to stay because they didn't want to be rude. I think its a lot more ruder to misrepresent oneself and take a man's money. A guy could simply be polite and say no thank you.
I always wear sneakers when I hobby! Predators have a habit of coming after you!
In the day, I did on occasion stay. Soon I stoped doing that, if she is not what was represented it's no deal. If the advertising of the obvious is phony then what am I to expect about the service?
I always wear sneakers when I hobby! Predators have a habit of coming after you! Originally Posted by Still Looking
And there are quite a few predators and stalkers in this business be it Provider or hobbyist.
In the day, I did on occasion stay. Soon I stoped doing that, if she is not what was represented it's no deal. If the advertising of the obvious is phony then what am I to expect about the service? Originally Posted by Bull149
There is false advertising in this business? No way!!!! My first pics when I became a provider were very touched up. So now I make sure that they are not touched at all. I am far from perfect but at least a client knows exactly what to expect. I do not understand why someone would want to ruin their business with deceptive practices.